Golden Corall Buffet

Its like any other buffet. Carry around some hand sanitizer. I'll never forget a special I saw on 20/20 where they found so much bacteria on the handlesto get food. They found bacteria from urine and feces where people dont wash their hands plus everyone touches those handles.

ate at one when I went to Florida last summer..too bad we dont have one here in the northeast

Well, in my area the food is awesome. I don't know what the person above is complaining about bacteria etc. when there are many other buffets out therethat would cater the same
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

Well, in my area the food is awesome. I don't know what the person above is complaining about bacteria etc. when there are many other buffets out there that would cater the same
ohwell.gif

That is why I dont go to buffets anymore. I know a lot of things have bacteria but when I saw that special it was sickening.

When i kidnapped my LS one day i took her there to eat and it was alright. I am not a buffet type of person.

Originally Posted by BCF06

Its like any other buffet. Carry around some hand sanitizer. I'll never forget a special I saw on 20/20 where they found so much bacteria on the handles to get food. They found bacteria from urine and feces where people dont wash their hands plus everyone touches those handles.
smh.gif
wish i knew this on friday. went to one and got sick the next day.

They one around here is always packed...like seriously.
Its insane.

But its good.
pimp.gif

Dinner Rolls.....they have the greatest dinner rolls I have ever tasted.

On top of that, the steak is actually pretty damn good for being on a buffet.

Its pretty good and they usually cook steaks right there....so if anything you can get a big +#@ steak

everyone in there was fat... the food was good... I eat like a straight dog.. so I just fixed 2 plates @ once sat down and killed it.
Don't eat the Macaroni.. I wasn't thinking before I got some, b/c the tray was full of it... and the restaurant was full of blk ppl.

Golden Corral is where its at....uhh, to homie who spoke on the dinner rolls,he know whas up,they are the best rolls i had...but i dont even wanna see whats init.I mess with the breakfast more though.

Ive been there and it is nothing special. No different from HomeTown Buffet. I assume your going to the one on Consumnes (thats the only one I know aboutin Sac)
Im mad because their "steaks"(reg. hamburger meat) were hella salty. But for 10 bucks, what do you expect.

Back
Top Bottom