Golden State Niketalk Dudes: Is Life In California As Great As TV/Movies Makes It Out To Be?

East coast guy, always wondered how San Fran is like. Would it be worth it for a single dude traveling alone to go there for a few days

East coast guy, always wondered how San Fran is like. Would it be worth it for a single dude traveling alone to go there for a few days
as a single dude u should be looking to go to the ATL the ratio is 6 to 1 out there
eek.gif

as a single dude u should be looking to go to the ATL the ratio is 6 to 1 out there :wow:
How's the quality? Diversity? ATL and Houston were on my lists of places to relocate for a few years. $80k would even go a long way around those parts. Jobs are popping and housing is still decent.

All the NT dudes in the A have been telling you guys about the women and cost of living over here for years. You all just aren't trying to come flourish in Atlanta.

-ye shrug

Last edited:
All the NT dudes in the A have been telling you guys about the women and cost of living over here for years. You all just aren't trying to come flourish in Atlanta.

-ye shrug
Brb. Signing the job offer from Coca Cola.

-ye shrug

Word for what I'm paying here in LA I'd probably have a mini mansion with a forest for a back yard in the A :smh:

I need to be able to hit the beach whenever I want tho :/

what about them yambs man????!!!!

SF: Hipster, intellectual, rocker, hippie, stuck up/rich, a good amount of black women but, there's more Hispanic, Asian, and White women.

Oakland: Down to earth, more black women ratio-wise, good amount Eritrean and Ethopian women, less flashy, hipsters of course, good amount of hispanic women again, some Asian women.

LA: party animals, big area so they have black, hispanic, white and Asian everywhere but, residentially, there are cities that favor certain ethnicities, aspiring actresses everywhere, they all try to be hip in some way so a lot of hipsters. But one thing you should know is that you'd have a better chance pulling a different ethnicity if you're in a popular area vs one of those smaller cities that are prodominantly one ethnicity.

San Diego: White, Hispanic women sunbathing everywhere dressed to impress with Asian and black women mixed in. Laid back, can be hipster(ish), but they love clubbing.

San Jose: Nicer than SF and Oakland girls and they' usually party/clubbers or they're techies, but a lot of the residents are suburb girls so they can be close-minded.

Sac: Girls of all types over here and they usually all get along, they seem to be into bars and clubs alike and if your from the Bay or LA, you will be worshiped and get a lot of attention. Same probably goes for other major cities as well. They're laid back here too.

Brb. Signing the job offer from Coca Cola.

Wis you not about that life famb. Move here and I guarantee I'll ball out with you to the point where you'd wonder why you stayed in Cali so long. Thotties of all races and I absolutely dare you to call my bluff. :lol:

Word for what I'm paying here in LA I'd probably have a mini mansion with a forest for a back yard in the A :smh:

I need to be able to hit the beach whenever I want tho :/

Bruh, you go to the beach for what, a day or two? You're 5 hours from beaches on the GA coast, and an added hour if you want to hit Florida or something. Keep coming with these excuses. :lol:

Wis you not about that life famb. Move here and I guarantee I'll ball out with you to the point where you'd wonder why you stayed in Cali so long. Thotties of all races and I absolutely dare you to call my bluff. :lol:
Bruh, you go to the beach for what, a day or two? You're 5 hours from beaches on the GA coast, and an added hour if you want to hit Florida or something. Keep coming with these excuses. :lol:
I'm about to PM you in a min, man. My mom went to see her friends couple years ago and was stunned how much $200k would get you for a crib.

My friend from Memphis drives to the A to shop at IKEA and said there's a lot of Koreans. I need Intel report.

-ye shrug

I need a job b. I been tryna get down there since the housing market would allow the brethren to flourish, but can't find a gig. If my wife gets into Emory's PA program, I'm there within the year though

There has to be a catch with the cheap housing in the A. Is average income lower there?
Good jobs are out there. Cities like ATL, Houston and Dallas are up and coming in terms of job markets and homes are still relatively affordable.

Dudes in here really trying claim the IE is what's good in SOCAL? What is there to do in the IE? No one from the Westside is sitting back like "Yo, this weekend we should really hit up Fontana and see what's good!"

07c0838709249a11819f74e294c79a34.520x293x49.gif

Last edited:
IE is terrible, it's better to live in SFV than the IE
Unfair to compare the two. I'm in the SFV and the WW2 style homes from Gangster Squad are going for $500k easy. If you want a new crib on the west side of the valley those will be a million plus. I'm also only 10 miles away from the west side.

Folks live in the IE because of cheap housing and they commute. This was before gas prices went sky high of course.

Have you seen the homeless population in la??????? Montclair and Upland are comparable to Rancho and there are nice neighborhoods in riverside. The ie is def slept on. San Bernardino and parts of Rialto are hood but la is hood too. If you aren't a millionaire la is a cesspool lol. You can be middle class and live decently in the ie. You can't do that in la. Everyone isn't NT rich lol. Don't shot on the ie. My mother owns prime property in the ie and if she sold it her pockets would be fattttttt.

Wouldn't want to live in any other state. Wouldn't mind living in SF for a bit. I like their weather. LA is home though, that's where the heart is.

IE people always trying to sell you that their snake oil. :lol:. If that is your place of residence them enjoy your big *** house and hot *** weather. I have no interest in moving east of the 605.

Last edited:
as a single dude u should be looking to go to the ATL the ratio is 6 to 1 out there :wow:

Don't you guys have the highest STD rates tho ? That 6-1 don't mean jack then lol

:lol: at the I.E being better than La that's madness I know people who drive hours down here for the night life man ain't no one trying to move or be in the I.E.

Last edited:
I moved here from Florida to years ago and I live in the central valley(Fresno) Between the Bay and La...and its Hot as Satans Testicles and the people in this area suck...But I go to La a few times a year Its pretty cool that gang culture is still real. San Diego is Super nice.. The bay has the most chill vibe...if your looking for a good change of Pace Cali has something for everybody imo

Back
Top Bottom