Golden State Niketalk Dudes: Is Life In California As Great As TV/Movies Makes It Out To Be?

I moved here from Florida to years ago and I live in the central valley(Fresno) Between the Bay and La...and its Hot as Satans Testicles and the people in this area suck...But I go to La a few times a year Its pretty cool that gang culture is still real. San Diego is Super nice.. The bay has the most chill vibe...if your looking for a good change of Pace Cali has something for everybody imo
I'm sorry that you live in Fresno. Had to drive there for work and I felt like I was in the butthole of California lol.

Driving through Fresno and Bakersfield are some of the worst driving experiences Ive had. Cant imagine living there.

Last edited:
Bro its most def the Anus of California dude you said it ..Im from Tampa fl...a pretty big city and to move here has been a Bish..

i was in la and had to change clothes about 2 times just cause I aint with the ish...and I like to stay lowkey my boy was like nah you cant wear that...and nope no red... and hell nah dont wear brown...I pulled out a white tee and he was like nah the Esseys ride on fools in white tees trying to blend in

san clemente is where i would like to retire . 
Beach Fire Bar is 
pimp.gif

the parts of OC I've been around (San Clemente, Laguna, Newport, Dana Point) has a very high amount of very good looking middle aged AWGs, which I'm certainly a fan of...

you can tell they aren't in their 20s but they look good being middle aged, with milfy quality to them...maybe its cosmetic surgery or something

Last edited:
I don't get the whole changing clothes and colors ish. Unless yall are just wearing some blatant stuff it's usually not a problem.
Maybe yall are just soft...

I don't get the whole changing clothes and colors ish. Unless yall are just wearing some blatant stuff it's usually not a problem.
Maybe yall are just soft...
Dunno what neighborhood those people were in, but people who are bout that life are BOUT THAT LIFE
laugh.gif
  So much so, one of my friends husbands is bout that life and even though theyre 49er fans, the Niner jerseys they were are customed BLUE AND WHITE!!!!! 
roll.gif

There are a few places still about that life but there's nothing worth going to in those places so it's no issue.

There are a few places still about that life but there's nothing worth going to in those places so it's no issue.

True. If you're an out of towner for you to actually run into any real trouble you gotta be way outta bounds somewhere in south central probably a place you're not supposed to be in the first place so it would be your bad anyways. I've experienced more friction in the IE than in south central. They got nothin better to do out there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom