Golf Umbrellas Appreciation!!!

I don't know about you guys, but I find it very satisfying to walk in the pouring rain without getting wet. I commute to school and end up having to parkpretty far away from my classes, and I love grabbing my huge 62'' umbrella so I arrive completely dry. Similarly, it makes no sense to me why Iconsistently see people sprinting through the rain in a t-shirt. What are they thinking? Nevertheless, golf umbrellas are definitely appreciated!

LGUMB45-L.jpg

On a side note, it's my 10,000th post!
happy.gif

word and they are also designed to stand up to wind gusts...let the peasants have their umbrellas blown inside out

YES! It's hilarious when you see somebody have their umbrella blown inside out, but it sucks if it happens to you...

their not when you are caddying trying to keep grips dry wash golf balls tend the pin and do a bunch of other stuff while holding a huge umbrella

I have two umbrellas. I love using this one.....My victoria's secret umbrella:

adff_1.JPG

pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

But yes, my golf umbrella is VERY appreciated!!

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

their not when you are caddying trying to keep grips dry wash golf balls tend the pin and do a bunch of other stuff while holding a huge umbrella
I disagree. The only way to play golf in the rain is to have a large umbrella to keep yourself dry, as well as your clubs, towels, etc.

And that Victoria's Secret umbrella is awesome!

alot of times, the weather is just so crazy and the storms just run through town without noticing. so unless you want to carry an umbrella with you INTO astore, i dont see how it can be too useful.. most situations are dier when you see people running around wet

my driver is the Nike SasQuatch SUMO².

last season, they release a square umbrella to match the square shaped driver.

this thing is 68" and stands up to ridiculous winds, but if the wind catches it just right, it could lift you off the ground.

anyway, here it is:

cfli-blackyellow.jpg

Back
Top Bottom