Good 24hr. restaurants in the SFV?

I know there's Denny's and the NoHo Diner but, any 24hr sit down places in the Valley? I can never find any good ones.

Please no stands
smile.gif

I think either Norms or Mels is 24 hrs. cant remember, Theres hardly any in the valley. I been trying to find some good 24 hr diners for awhile but no luck.

Norm's is good but it's more LA than the SFV.

Jerry's is open til 12 or 1 but, they stop serving you a bit before so you get the idea
laugh.gif

I guess the NoHo Diner is it (Magnolia/Lankershim)

Norm's...

iHop in Burbank... I always hit that up every Friday night/Saturday morning.

Noodle World closes @ 2:00 AM - 3:00 AM, but that's Alhambra and Pasadena.

Pink's in LA... 2:00 AM - 3:00 AM.

This local Mexican spot in Glendale... 2:00 AM - 3:00 AM.

There's not very many 24-hour spots anymore other than Denny's.

dont know if you like Thai food, but there is Sanam luang Cafe. It's on Sherman Way right near Coldwater Canyon. It's not 24 hrs but they're openreally late everyday. really really cheap too

I'll cosign on the Sanamluang suggestion.

A good Thai spot late @ night.
pimp.gif

But once it started crowding up with drunk, loud Asian cliques... I switched to Noodle World.

Now, all I see are Yakuza and Wa-Ching type of folk, dressed in black suits and bulletproof 760Li Bimmers.

Sanamluang's parking simply suck. That's why I hate going there. They even got the traffic dudes to regulate just like in Thailand. They're open'til like 4AM. They only close for 3 hours, lol.

I used to hit up the Denny's in Northridge all the time for some pancakes at 2AM with the homies, lol. I didn't know the IHOP in Burbank is open 24hrs, I'm assuming it's the one by the 5?

^^ Yep.

Goin' North on the 5 Freeway:

- Exit right off the Burbank Blvd. exit

- Turn left on San Fernando [away from the Burbank Mall]

- Can't miss it, a couple of blocks away from the intersection

If any of you are there late Friday nights / early Saturday mornings, don't be afraid to say whattup...

I'm that one NTer.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

^^ Yep.

Goin' North on the 5 Freeway:

- Exit right off the Burbank Blvd. exit

- Turn left on San Fernando [away from the Burbank Mall]

- Can't miss it, a couple of blocks away from the intersection

If any of you are there late Friday nights / early Saturday mornings, don't be afraid to say whattup...

I'm that one NTer.

laugh.gif
That's like 1 mile from the house. I'm never around that time though..

Not open 24 hrs, but the New Town Buffet is damn good for the price, like $8. It's right across the street from IHOP, across from KMART, next toRalph's.

^
I've been to the new town buffet, my nephew had his baptism reception there it was pretty good. Anyone ever been to QQ Buffet in Glendale, that place isbomb it's right off the freeway, exit Brand and turn left and it's on your right side.

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif
It gets crazy sometimes.

Some nights, everyone becomes friends in a matter of 2 minutes.

One time, everybody in the spot started singing I Believe I Can Fly all together.

I've seen this 1 prostitute all by herself with no shoes, walkin' like she just got her butt ripped open, makeup smeared like she just cried her eyesout.

Other times, I'd see some known folks swing through.

Bam Bam from Rob & Big... Tattoo from Power... Mr. Choc from KDAY/ex-Power...

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif
It gets crazy sometimes.

Some nights, everyone becomes friends in a matter of 2 minutes.

One time, everybody in the spot started singing I Believe I Can Fly all together.

I've seen this 1 prostitute all by herself with no shoes, walkin' like she just got her butt ripped open, makeup smeared like she just cried her eyes out.

Other times, I'd see some known folks swing through.

Bam Bam from Rob & Big... Tattoo from Power... Mr. Choc from KDAY/ex-Power...

ROFLMAO, ++!? Was the prostitute hot at least? She Armo? haha.

I'll vouch for Fred 62 (LA though, bit of a drive from SFV) & I'd pick Krua Thai over Sanamluang (better food, better parking, a lot less packed,not even a block from Sanam). Norm's on Sherman Way is 24hrs., The Spot (hookah bar in Enciino on Ventura, open late most nights) has decent food andsmokes; not much else aside from fast food in the Valley. Take a trek to Hollywood/West LA/Downtown and your options expand exponentially.

Back
Top Bottom