GOOD and BAD moments of 2009

just wanted to start on a topic and reflect the moments 2009 for jb. for me it was a good year for jb heads with the release of the space jams and a nicesuprise of the true blue iii's. on the downside the flue games looked horrible compared to the retroes and the release pics of the varsity red vi'swere another dissapointment.

so lets hear about the good and bad releases for 2009....

Releasing the True Blue III internationally only was the bad.

Dwayne Wade joining Team Jordan was the good.

Int'l releases, Spizikes, Melo's, CP's, AJ Fusions and most of the Team jays(except for XV1.5)
sick.gif

I thought it was better than the last 4 or 5 excluding '08 with the CDPs we really couldn't hate that....

1s- DTRT and Shadows
3s- True Blues
6s- Doernbechers
11s- Space Jams

Not bad, in my opinion. Strictly speaking from a ten-year vet standpoint

smokin.gif

I picked up
DMP V pack
True blues
DMP VII Pack
Charity VI
Space Jam XI

along with other previous releases from years back...This year was good in my opinion

overall it wasnt really a bad year but it sure seemed like it. true blue 3s being an international release just sucked. jams and white and red 12s were big.all the 1s and fusions were bad, with the exception of the pack of 1s and dtrt's

nubucks were pretty big. probably the sleeper of the year.

all the dope 1's came out. the bulls celtics pack was nice and the metallic red, green, and purple 1's were nice indeed...

For me good moments were the true blues and space jams being released, bad were all the fusions

i think the space jams were good and bad, good they were released but bad because of the horrible quality. standing in the freezing cold just to hand over$175+ tax for b grade shoes.

the white/red XIIs look nice, closest thing to the og cw
pimp.gif
i wouldn'tsay the same for the 09' Jams though
grin.gif

I only bought the Nubuck 12s back in May, so bad year for me. But great year for Jordan Brand for re-releasing retros and stealing people's money.

Wore the flu game 12s and walked past someone wearing the 97 bred 12s
When it happen I just put head down in shame lol

The Good:
Space Jams
AJ 1's that were high tops like the OG's(All 3 Metallics, Shadow Grey, Black/Red)
True Blue 3's
Hydro V Premier Black/Red

The Bad:
All Fusions
Making some releases international only
Too many AJ 1's
Adding a strap to AJ 1's
The price hike on the Space Jams
Removing the Rising Sun Sole from the Rising Sun XII's

Back
Top Bottom