Good Auto Body Shop?!?

Hey all,

Need some help finding a good but reasonable priced auto body shop. I have a hole in my bumper that needs to be fixed that is the size of a pencil. I'm noteven sure if the plastic can be fixed and if it'll need to be painted again. But anyway, if any of you guys can recommend me one it would be appreciated.Btw I'm located in Hayward so probably one on this side of the bridge would be nice.

Thanks.

depending how damaged the bumper is, you may need to buy a new one. usually bumpers dont cost that much.

Yes if the shop knows what they are doing they can fix ti. They actually make plastic welders to fix just such items. Usually these are more found inmotorcycle repair shops since they repair alot of plastic. Actually fixing the hole shold be cheap, it's repainting the bumper that is gonna cost you. Ifyou can't find anything I know a shop in Belmont that can do it for you and it will be around $300ish...

the bumper isn't too bad just the hole itself, it just looks like someone took a screw driver and stabbed through the plastic, so not sure if I would needto repaint the hole bumper

Back
Top Bottom