GOOD BULLY x WALE x CHILLIN OFFICIAL SINGLE RELEASE FRIDAY

Good looks to Ballamentality for getting me one

Its a cool shirt I can wear on days where I need somethin quick to wear

Wow, this cat had the nerve to hype this song up and set a damn release date?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Heard the song on the radio on Friday on my way to work and I was just shaking my head, and the DJ had the nerve to run it back... I gave the song three tries,and each time I just thought it got worse and worse. It's just become monotonous and it seems like since Dig-Dug and Breakdown... it's just beendownhill. I asked a couple of people around school what they thought, there responses, "Wait. He still raps?" and that's real. Talked to acouple of out-of-towners and they all had yet to hear about it. Was in DC this weekend, no one was talking about it, they were still bumping old UGK atCommonwealth. Nice try Wale, see ya' next summer.
tired.gif

As I said in the other thread, i think the version of Chllin' with Lady Gaga is very wack, there's no way i'd be riding around bumpin that.

I'm not a Wale hater either, i've actually enjoyed most of his music on his mixtapes, but i just can't see how this song got approved for a single. Hopefully he'll come back with "Pretty Girls" n that will be a hit....

^
Its the industry... trust...

Bunch of people in suits you must agree with, or else, who know little about much...

Just keep your hunger full with the mixtapes, or unreleased/unauthorized remixes...

We all know, when you feature someone, they are supposed to enchance the track. "Lady" didn't enchance the leaked regular joint, by no sense ofthe imagination, but that's our take. Having her on the track may do wonders for him OUTSIDE his true fanbase.

Where I'm from that's called selling out, crossover, but, it's the give and take of being an artist. Only Jay-Z and a few others have consistenlyaccomplished the feat of walking on this fine line.

Real talk. Dude gotta eat, and hopefully, he ain't getting yanked like previous occasions. Let 'em live so he can pay his bills like the rest of us.

....Neptunes track please....

^Exactly what I was thinking. I really hope that he got a call like 2 weeks ago from someone at the label telling him that they needed a radio single ASAP.

His first single will ALWAYS be "Dig Dug" in my opinion...

And not even Interscope could top that...

Put THAT on a t-shirt, and I'd proudly wear it.

*unless its Carolina Blue*

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
Its the industry... trust...

Bunch of people in suits you must agree with, or else, who know little about much...

Just keep your hunger full with the mixtapes, or unreleased/unauthorized remixes...

We all know, when you feature someone, they are supposed to enchance the track. "Lady" didn't enchance the leaked regular joint, by no sense of the imagination, but that's our take. Having her on the track may do wonders for him OUTSIDE his true fanbase.

Where I'm from that's called selling out, crossover, but, it's the give and take of being an artist. Only Jay-Z and a few others have consistenly accomplished the feat of walking on this fine line.

Real talk. Dude gotta eat, and hopefully, he ain't getting yanked like previous occasions. Let 'em live so he can pay his bills like the rest of us.

....Neptunes track please....
thats all fine and dandy, but there has been no evolution from the "100 miles and runnin'" to this...just a new person on the sameole song.

"My name's wale, these is SBs i never wear the same thing twice"

we know, we know...

We are haters though, remember.....................................

And in the Walesupportlapedia, "haters" can't have objective views..

It's not about having objective views. It's a constant struggle to please certain DMV NTers but as big as we all think this DMV forum is, it reallyisn't. So OUR opinion isn't truly relevant.

Originally Posted by LakersRock20901

It's not about having objective views. It's a constant struggle to please certain DMV NTers but as big as we all think this DMV forum is, it really isn't. So OUR opinion isn't truly relevant.

my opinion equals an album sale and a ref. I bet that will matter if the album doesn't go gold of plat.

It's not about having objective views. It's a constant struggle to please certain DMV NTers but as big as we all think this DMV forum is, it really isn't. So OUR opinion isn't truly relevant.
Think again brother.

Some guys who created Niketalk in 98-99 are from this area.

We small in size, big on influence.

Why you think everything I post gets read?
laugh.gif

Checkmate.

White folks don't buy if we don't approve/authenticate. Ask any *consistent* rapper selling plat. these days.

Or go on Nike's campus...

Think again brother.

Some guys who created Niketalk in 98-99 are from this area.

We small in size, big on influence.

Why you think everything I post gets read?
laugh.gif

Checkmate.

White folks don't buy if we don't approve/authenticate. Ask any *consistent* rapper selling plat. these days.

Or go on Nike's campus...

People read everything you post because 9 times out of 10 you're putting a negative spin on something and it makes it interesting.
Things DON'T need a Niketalk stamp of approval to succeed.

The irony of people always seeking NT's approval though, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

nerd.gif

What I represent and what your "type" represents will always be at odds.

No apologizes.

Anything to make this not ISS--which has been attempted many times in the past--I'm down for destroying the attempt.

I speak my mind, and not just when it times to say "cheese".

laugh.gif

Youngin's................

Niketalk's approval is something you want. Not something you NEED. There are tons of other ways to do well at what you do without the approval of NT. Thissite as a whole is big within the sneaker culture but other than that, it's nothing. Besides, people on here decide to support based on personalaffiliation not on what is actually good or not.

Tell that to people that call and threaten you over what you said on Niketalk.

My-T.

His first single will ALWAYS be "Dig Dug" in my opinion...

And not even Interscope could top that...

Put THAT on a t-shirt, and I'd proudly wear it.

*unless its Carolina Blue*
dont understand why n's rock that color. but yeah the chillin joint is aight. lil house party track if that house is on or with in the bufferzone of a college campus. and damn can i get a MOCO chillin
smokin.gif

Besides, people on here decide to support based on personal affiliation not on what is actually good or not.
Again. You really telling on yourself. But you a cool youngin', so I'm let you live.
laugh.gif

What are the "affiliations" based on?

Hidden Agenda, wanna be put on and known bammas v. True Affilifation built to last bammas with some kind of integrity

Easily dismiss me as "negative 9 out of 10 posts" if you wish...
embarassed.gif

Even when my blunted thoughts are laced with that good ole' "love boat" called truth...

I sleep at night.

pimp.gif

And I bump "Dig Dug" and the State Prop. collab in the truck weekly.......

Besides, people on here decide to support based on personal affiliation not on what is actually good or not.

Same thing can be said for the numerous Wale-stans that cosign for him on all of his songs that sound the same...

I wish the Neptunes could have given dude "Universal Mind Control".

He would have killed that as a first single, and the track would have been precieved differently than Common flip-flopping tail rapping to it.

song is garbage...no hate on dude i like his music...beat is pretty dope but the lyrics are wacker then ever, the unreleased without lady gaga was better....

i could see this being a mixtape track but wale on this just doesn't do it for me..there's nothing that he says that makes the song are could evenmake me remember anything that stuck out.......i could see another artist on this track and would have been a hotter single...

at least the shirt is dope...id rock it...

I wish the Neptunes could have given dude "Universal Mind Control".

He would have killed that as a first single, and the track would have been precieved differently than Common flip-flopping tail rapping to it.
never thought about that but yea def agree.

Back
Top Bottom