Good Chinese Buffet Restaurant in Sacramento??

There's a decent one on Broadway, but some good japanese and chinese would be at Mizu, there's one in Natomas and in Roseville.

Mizu. I know the Mizu in Roseville serves lobster for dinner. There's also a good buffet off of Greenback lane....Tons of people go there.

^^^do you know whats the name of that place of greenback?
Yea I live down the street frm Mizu in Natomas. Got tired of that place.

ive gone to #1 chinese buffet on florin and stockton.

-- we went a couple of times but stopped going because my mom got a stomach infection. dont kno if it was there or not bu better to be safe than sorry

OZ in Rancho Cordova
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of my favorites.

Mizu's in Roseville.... The sushi is on point but the hot food isn't that appealing... Seen plenty of people grabbin for the Lobster tho... 20 bucksfor 2 ppl w/ coupon!

BTW how is the #1 buffet?I have been wanting to go there. When is the best time to go...lunch or dinner??

i think Panda buffet is pretty decent. they have this increditable fried crab that has some type of garlic salt seasoning of some sort on it and its hellagood.im not talking about panda south but just "panda buffet"

I think you should really stay away from BUFFETS all together man...it ain't good for you haha.....

Esp that #1 China Buffet....if his mom got sick....beware of that crap.

Greenback is hit and miss and usually miss.....near Sam's Club/Ross/Burlington/Big Lots.

Other than Mizu's Natomas/2 Roseville Restaurants

OZ Korean Buffet which is 20 bucks or something.

Davis next to Ground Zero dwtn DAVIS Sushi where you have to line up at 1030am

oh and Thunder Valley All American BBQ Sun-Thurs 4pm-9pm 9.95 it's not all that fo real.

U must be flip cuz all flips love BUFFETS no matter what haha.

^^

#1 buffet is ok, pretty cheap and good.

we believe that she got sick becuase of the stir fry not being done right.

none of these chinese buffets are good. if you want a buffet try korean and japanese buffets..like OZ or somethin..

#1 buffet has a good selection of chinese food, most of the food is americanized. I would say #1 buffet is probably the best chinese buffet in sac..There's also one on Howe Ave, but i forgot their name =[ i believe its located on alta arden and howe ave... its ALRIGHT!

^ no way #1 buffet is the best chinese buffet around, theres gotta be a better choice. being that i'm chinese myself, that restaurant doesn't comeclose to traditional chinese food. it's just a buffet form of panda express
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

Originally Posted by Mister916

Oh and more pics of the girl in your avy op?
happy.gif
no more pic. i screen printed it couple days ago on ustream from http://www.ustream.tv/channel/la_brenda. But I think there were a few more pics that a couple of nters captured of her showing off her chest game in http://niketalk.com/topic/181274. don't know where it is considering it moves like 30 pages a day lol..
Those are dead links
mad.gif

On topic: There aren't that many good buffets in Sacramento. The only ones i go to is OZ and Fuji's.

Originally Posted by Raydio5

I think you should really stay away from BUFFETS all together man...it ain't good for you haha.....

Esp that #1 China Buffet....if his mom got sick....beware of that crap.

Greenback is hit and miss and usually miss.....near Sam's Club/Ross/Burlington/Big Lots.

Other than Mizu's Natomas/2 Roseville Restaurants

OZ Korean Buffet which is 20 bucks or something.

Davis next to Ground Zero dwtn DAVIS Sushi where you have to line up at 1030am

oh and Thunder Valley All American BBQ Sun-Thurs 4pm-9pm 9.95 it's not all that fo real.

U must be flip cuz all flips love BUFFETS no matter what haha.
Filipino if you are referring to "flip".

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

^ no way #1 buffet is the best chinese buffet around, theres gotta be a better choice. being that i'm chinese myself, that restaurant doesn't come close to traditional chinese food. it's just a buffet form of panda express
tired.gif
I am chinese myself and I totally agree that #1 buffet is not the best place for chinese food. But considering theres not much other places insacramento with traditional or authentic chinese food, #1 has to be the best in sac..

There is a decent one off of Howe next to Outback. Nothing special though. Buffet quality isn't usually that good though no matter what kind of foodyou're eating.

Originally Posted by kalikidd24

There is a decent one off of Howe next to Outback. Nothing special though. Buffet quality isn't usually that good though no matter what kind of food you're eating.
Go to Fuji's on elk grove blvd.

Back
Top Bottom