privacy
charge backs
limits
etc.

or tell me your personal favorites?
TEAM-AF-ONE​
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."​

anyone?
TEAM-AF-ONE​
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

picking credit cards can get hard. U;m a student os i have one student card, but there is a site run by the gov't which has a PDF comparing ALL the credit cards available.

I'll try and find it later, midterms are killer.
formerly shoeWUfreak

You just have to check through all the credit card companies you can think of. Google is good for finding them. Aside from that you just have to find the card that has the lowest interest rate that is available to someone; who I assume is just establishing their credit.
FS: 8GB iPhones (UNLOCKED) $580 & 160GB iPod Classic (BLACK) $330
FS: Air Jordan 8 Aquas sz. 6.5Y, Air Stab Premium sz. 10.5, Zoom Air Regime sz. 10.5
COMING SOON: B.L.A.C.K. Inc.​

Are you looking for a great intrest rate or are you willing to pay around the norm(18%) and get rewards?

You can collect
Air miles
areoplan miles
PC points (thats the card i use, i get free grocerys all the time)
Shoppers optimum points

Theres soo many out there right now

can someone find that pdf for me?
TEAM-AF-ONE​
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

^ thanks a mil :smile:
smile.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE
x​
TEAMKINGKOOPA
x​
TeamWolfShirts

Capital One. They offer consistently lower purchase, cash advance and balance transfer rates than other issuers.

Back
Top Bottom