"Good Dudes" Marry Leftover ({}) from the Bad Boys...Vol. Nice Guys finish last

Im starting to notice that alot women get married after they lose their looks, get tired of getting f***** over by the dudes they really wanted. In other wordsthey settle for a good dude who wasnt gettin no ({}) until he got a good job and somebank.

Im watching HGTV and this female admits right in front of her husband that she ignored him for 30 yrs and thought he'd be the last guy she would EVERmarry. Fast forward 30 yrs and he's an accountant and they're house shopping in long lsland for a 799k house on a vineyard.

Married dudes are worst than homeowners, thinking they really own a house and they really "came up".

Your wife especially if you have money probably settled...and the dude she really was feeling could probably still hit it on the low...Real talk.

Prime example...remember when Goldenarmz97 found out one of his former Jump Offs got married? and Someone from NT sent theHusband the "Get It Crackin" Pics on MySpace?
laugh.gif

Not THUGS persay, But i know what you're talking about.

In this society, marriage is just not the way to go.

Which is unfortunate, because im still one of the few who believe in that sorta thing.

EDIT:
Prime example...remember when Goldenarmz97 found out one of his former Jump Offs got married? and Someone from NT sent the Husband the "Get It Crackin" Pics?
whoa whoa whoa. I remember Golden making those posts back when HT was still running, but i NEVER heard of this story. Can someone elaborate?

I went to a wedding a couple weeks ago where the bride was a chick who used to GET IT IN back in her college days. Kinda felt bad for ol dude tho.

Yeah man, that's why u can't be a simp when u get older...let these old smutss fail in society, don't

Come and simp and bail them out when u doin good....

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Yo tards that misuse gifs and smileys got to be one of the most annoying things on here. But you are right my dude, same as the "women love aholes"post i made, or even the "your pta wife used to engage in gangbangs" post. I forget the wording on the last post, but you get the gist of it.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Not entirely true...
explain?

but seriously thas damn near my biggest fear, that ill find the girl i think is perfect for me & then i find out she used to be a skeezer back in the day.

*plays "The World Is Filled" and fast forwards to Too Short's diatribe*

Honestly....these chicks lie to themselves about how many partners they sleep with anyway (don't count sex) so the dude is stuck with some !%$@ who'swith him for the dinero.

I don't knock no one's hustle but a lotta these types of cats got no type of game before the money anyway so.....

This is common knowledge about some females anyway.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by eeegon

Everyone is someone's leftovers.

For the most part, yes. I want my wife to be straight outta Saudi Arabia.
reminds of those marines or whatever that marry saudi chicks, went through hell and highwater to get em over to the US, then they have aturmultuous marriage, chick can't get a job and ends up being a stripper, turning a typical american beyotch in the process.

Real talk; as far as this generation is concerned, marriage is not where it's at. Today's people are more concerned with living the fast life for aslong as they can. Then when people start feeling lonely, they want to shack up with someone. The thing is, they're shacking up with someone under somefalse notion of what love really is.

That love and marriage crap doesn't sit well with me. I know I'd either be the guy who gets married just for the sake of not having to pay childsupport (because I do want kids), or the guy who just doesn't t married at all. IMO, I'd reather be alone and unhappy, than married and unhappy.

I mean, it's simple logic...

If what Op is saying is the truth, then every single chick you know is %$%* or progressing towards smutness...

Now clearly that can't be the case. The reason why it seems like all chicks are +++!% is because you choose to focus on those kind of females...

Too many dudes go after the cute, fresh, sassy chick because often times, those are the type of females that attract and demand attention...

All the while, there is a minority of females who actually are beautiful, but because they don't fit the Video girl standard of beauty, or because they are"prudish"/"conservative" and don't demand attention, they go unnoticed and consequently, get no love...

Point is, there are females out there who are genuinely exceptional...you just aint seeing them because you're most likely looking for that quick nut,which a "good" female wont entertain...

Simple, thirsty, and adolescent-minded grown men marry leftover bad boy ({})...

A real man, a real "good dude", will not settle for and with a reformed %$%*...

tired.gif

SuperAntigen wrote:
I mean, it's simple logic...

If what Op is saying is the truth, then every single chick you know is +*%* or progressing towards smutness...

Now clearly that can't be the case. The reason why it seems like all chicks are +!%%$ is because you choose to focus on those kind of females...

Too many dudes go after the cute, fresh, easy chick because what's better than hitting a dime...

All the while, there is a minority of females who actually are beautiful, but because they don't fit the Video girl standard of beauty, or because they are "prudish"/"conservative", they get no love and or attention.

Believe me, there are good females out there...you just aint seeing them because you're most likely looking for that quick nut, which a "good" female wont entertain...

Simple, thirsty, and adolescent-minded grown men marry leftover bad boy ({})...

A real man, a real "good dude", will not settle for and with a reformed +*%*...

tired.gif

I used to believe that, but then reality set in.

The thing with that logic is that those girls who are being over looked are the fancy of someone else. Plus, some of these girls are already with someone.

Then if you should be so lucky as to find one that's fair play, they tend to not want to date and @%## because they're afraid of being screwed over.

So what does that leave the majority of men? A sea of $*$!+ where all you can do is try to reel in the baddest one.

Back
Top Bottom