Good Girl appreciation thread

Maybe there's a "lack of good girls" because there's a lack of good guys.
grin.gif

I don't trust these dudes...

they are out there, but most of them don't trust dudes or they're gay

i just hate these chicks who won't trust a dude, you know how hard it is to try and get to know a chick when she got that " i trust no dude"force field up?

the only time im looking for a good girl is if im trying to settle down until then i'll be out here +@%*%#% these no good %##$, i can't deal with achick who wanna make a dude wait mad long to get the box

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

these girls are 1 in a million, i haven't found mine yet but i was just thinking about it, and for those that have it you are lucky guys dont forget that.

so the girls im talking about for me are girls that

1. DONT Drink/drugs
2. proud to bring home to mom
3. Pretty
4. LOYAL and willing to do ANYTHING for you
im sure there is more but it doesnt come to mind right now.

Post your dream girl expectations
Sounds just like my girl
pimp.gif
I'm a lucky dude

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Yes, very hard to find.
nerd.gif

1)Smart
2)Pretty
3)Respectful/Loyal
4)Has class
5)Don't care what others think
6)Dress nice/elegant..none of that hoodrat #$%^
7)Don't smoke/drink
Bonus*Knows a little something about sneakers so we can relate a little more
laugh.gif

Big bonus*Into sports so we can relate a lot more
smokin.gif
(basketball and football)

Damn, no wonder I don't have a girlfriend yet
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif

Sounds like a perfect woman, too bad it's a needle in a haystack.

laugh.gif
at how everybody thinks there are no good girls left because they choose to associate with scallywags.

good dudes are appreciated as well. my bf right now is perfect for me. my whole family loves him, his family loves me...neither of us drink..neither of us haveever smoked..

and to those saying the no drinking thing is unrealistic...i wouldnt wanna wife up someone who was constantly going out and getting drunk, getting in fights,forgetting what happened, etc.

there are good guys and good girls out there...if you're a good guy youll find a good girl and vice-versa. some of you (males and females) dont fit thecriteria yourself but you expect it out of your partner and thats not realistic.

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

these girls are 1 in a million,
really? i know a lot

yeah depends on your circle of friends

btw

I thug em hug em love em leave em but i don't trust or need em

thytkerjobs wrote:
there are good guys and good girls out there...if you're a good guy youll find a good girl and vice-versa. some of you (males and females) dont fit the criteria yourself but you expect it out of your partner and thats not realistic.
QFT

ya, i know a decent amount of "good" girls, they arent exactly one in a million where im at, but not easy to find either. but like some people onhere said, it depends on what kinda people/environment you're surrounded by. I have some pretty decent people around me, so "good" girls are notas rare for me to find as for some others.

PS I had one, now i dont
frown.gif
.....and i consider myself to be a prettygood guy

what sucks is that as we get older, they are harder and harder to find. good, innocent girls can get off track and be influenced into doing things theywouldn't have done before. In college, a freshman girl that doesn't go party and drink and hook up with dudes is not likely to be able to say the samething by the time she graduates
ohwell.gif

Which is why you have a better shot if you snatch em up earlier rather than later. and like thytkerjobs was sayin, think about what you truly want in a girl.do you have those same characteristics, do you hold yourself to the same standards? If not, then you don't deserve her, and you'll have more troublefinding her IMO

Originally Posted by dkjordan23

what sucks is that as we get older, they are harder and harder to find. good, innocent girls can get off track and be influenced into doing things they wouldn't have done before. In college, a freshman girl that doesn't go party and drink and hook up with dudes is not likely to be able to say the same thing by the time she graduates
ohwell.gif

Which is why you have a better shot if you snatch em up earlier rather than later.
I feel what you're saying, but I don't think I'd want someone that's easily influenced anyway. I want to be able to trust mypartner in any environment to not just go with what the majority's doing.

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

grin.gif

Yep. They fail to see this though.
laugh.gif

Dudes think they're a gift to women sometimes...

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

grin.gif

laugh.gif

I'M saying though scoob... dudes is lost
tired.gif

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

grin.gif

laugh.gif

I'M saying though scoob... dudes humanity is lost
tired.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by dkjordan23

what sucks is that as we get older, they are harder and harder to find. good, innocent girls can get off track and be influenced into doing things they wouldn't have done before. In college, a freshman girl that doesn't go party and drink and hook up with dudes is not likely to be able to say the same thing by the time she graduates
ohwell.gif

Which is why you have a better shot if you snatch em up earlier rather than later.
I feel what you're saying, but I don't think I'd want someone that's easily influenced anyway. I want to be able to trust my partner in any environment to not just go with what the majority's doing.
ya, youre right on this. actually, as i was typing it, i had that in the back of my mind
laugh.gif

But at the same time, there are good girls out there who i think with enough peer pressure will make mistakes. They'll do things that aren'tcharacteristic of them, and that to me taints their image, even though they are still good people. I know girls who have very good hearts and are deep downvery good people, but who have made lots of mistakes in their lives due to insecurities/weaknesses//whatever. If they had been around better people/betterguys, then it probably would not have turned out that way
ohwell.gif

But i do agree with you, best case scenario is that one of the traits of that good person you are looking for is a strong will.

I actually have one

I told her to stop smoking and drinking she stopped
She's cute, smart, gets great grades, and she's met the parents

Originally Posted by solefood229

i just hate these chicks who won't trust a dude, you know how hard it is to try and get to know a chick when she got that " i trust no dude" force field up?

the only time im looking for a good girl is if im trying to settle down until then i'll be out here +@%*%#% these no good %##$, i can't deal with a chick who wanna make a dude wait mad long to get the box
real talk, a female will know if they'll have sex with you within the first minute they meet you. Females want sex just as much as guys do,so why play this waiting game?

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by solefood229

i just hate these chicks who won't trust a dude, you know how hard it is to try and get to know a chick when she got that " i trust no dude" force field up?

the only time im looking for a good girl is if im trying to settle down until then i'll be out here +@%*%#% these no good %##$, i can't deal with a chick who wanna make a dude wait mad long to get the box
real talk, a female will know if they'll have sex with you within the first minute they meet you. Females want sex just as much as guys do, so why play this waiting game?
Because the guy has to be worth it.

You guys talk so much how you won't just eat any girl out ... it's the same waiting thing.

Back
Top Bottom