good guy or bad guy

im not gonna lie man......my sister is !#* . shes been dating alot of different guys shes only 16 and now she comes to me saying she got hurt from a boy .imtrying to explain to her without bringing up simpin and all that cause she wont understand
laugh.gif
. look someone just tell me what to say to explain to herdifferences between the ''good'' and "bad" guys

look on the real....shes a little h03. i overheard her give dome to some dude i was napping in my room

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

easy

tell her good guys wipe your face afterwards

bad guys let you catch pink eye

she'll know what you mean
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

heart.jpg

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

We;; ;ole tae it from me, when I was in High School, i uesed to just run thru girls like "Oh....ok, so you want yo fick this, cand you want a relationship>...well.....ok, we can bone weachotherm, but relize I' not your boyfriend, then " they get butt urt Like, "Ol, a dog, all I do is use girls for vaf hole then skate out like the best inliner in the world.....but nope. You gave me the wrong driection, son. Tou shouls naw look for real, you should not even ****f with me, I know O probrblty bone don ewof your friends and they said "Well, he just wanted f Ftreend he ncan just have the sex with twithwith no strings attached" buit that's the tings. I don't want the strings, but they, do, and then they blam,e eme. I let it be know from the gat elike, "Well I don't want a girlfied, but I do fins yout attractive and I want to feel what you feel likfe" those girls used to go trayb over that shopt yo.....used to just throw the legs apart life "Ohh..whe whnts to be onthis, he's goin' to marryt lchelbie" but noppp.e nopt even acwuirable. Is that a wr? I don't care if it isn't, you neef to stop pressin' e, I fon't play wide oput no more, matter fact I 'docnt even play footabll no more....I haven't played since chenlyet....yo, that was 4 years ago. How I get s oOl?
you drunk son ?

Originally Posted by Ayceee

look on the real....shes a little h03. i overheard her give dome to some dude i was napping in my room

and you just let your little sister dome some dude up in your presence? the hell kinda brother are you?

agreed

Didn't mean to wake you. Wasn't she good though?

We;; ;ole tae it from me, when I was in High School, i uesed to just run thru girls like "Oh....ok, so you want yo fick this, cand you want a relationship>...well.....ok, we can bone weachotherm, but relize I' not your boyfriend, then " they get butt urt Like, "Ol, a dog, all I do is use girls for vaf hole then skate out like the best inliner in the world.....but nope. You gave me the wrong driection, son. Tou shouls naw look for real, you should not even ****f with me, I know O probrblty bone don ewof your friends and they said "Well, he just wanted f Ftreend he ncan just have the sex with twithwith no strings attached" buit that's the tings. I don't want the strings, but they, do, and then they blam,e eme. I let it be know from the gat elike, "Well I don't want a girlfied, but I do fins yout attractive and I want to feel what you feel likfe" those girls used to go trayb over that shopt yo.....used to just throw the legs apart life "Ohh..whe whnts to be onthis, he's goin' to marryt lchelbie" but noppp.e nopt even acwuirable. Is that a wr? I don't care if it isn't, you neef to stop pressin' e, I fon't play wide oput no more, matter fact I 'docnt even play footabll no more....I haven't played since chenlyet....yo, that was 4 years ago. How I get s oOl?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RenaRene

and you just let your little sister dome some dude up in your presence? the hell kinda brother are you?

agreed
smh.gif
at OP for letting his sis suck up a dude while he is in the other room

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

agreed
smh.gif
at OP for letting his sis slurp up a dude while he is in the other room

agreed
smh.gif

werdup yo
laugh.gif
matter fact let me get pics of your sister and your address and possibly her cell phone number..16? ehh she given it up anyway right? might aswell take it.

laugh.gif

I'm in tears
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And OP.... are you serious bro, you can't let your sis give some dude knowledge when you're in the same household
smh.gif

Originally Posted by marlsj

indifferent.gif
Don't stoneface that man. That **%$ was straight comedy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

agreed
smh.gif

werdup yo
laugh.gif
matter fact let me get pics of your sister and your address and possibly her cell phone number..16? ehh she given it up anyway right? might as well take it.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

agreed
smh.gif

werdup yo
laugh.gif
matter fact let me get pics of your sister and your address and possibly her cell phone number..16? ehh she given it up anyway right? might as well take it.

Bro, you stay posting dumb $%^% that isn't even funny.

Back
Top Bottom