Good Jeans to go with great J's

I dont know if you guys are having this problem but everytime i put my jeans on it doesnt look right on the j's
I usually wear my j's with my tounge showing with the whole front of the shoe too. But i seem to stump on a problem where my jeanns always cover the whole shoe even though its behind the tounge! grrr..
my jeans that i wear are mainly ecko jeans baggy fit sz 38!
Can anyone give me any suggestions in what jean i should buy and where my shoe will pop out and not be covered by my jeans...!
and also if u do make a sugestion, SKINNY jeans are a no no!
PLEASE HELP ME, I NEED SOME BETTER JEANS FOR MY J'S SAKE!

the common theme with Mark Ecko is that they tend to be wider at the opening of the leg.

That's why i couldn't funk with them.

You don't have to go the skinny route, but go for straight leg jeans in lieu of the bootcut/flare/or
the wider cut of urban denim.

it's a waste to drop a pretty penny on fly sneaks and just have them masked over by pants.

Many clothing manufacturers are capitalizing on the current trend of more "fitting" jeans, and that
means you don't have to compromise the look of your fit and still look sexy. no %#$#.

What does this have to do with Jordan brand?
smh.gif

OP wear some shorts, its summer.
wink.gif

get some levi slim fit jeans, there cuffed at the bottom so you see the shoes, but still fit like regular jeans and not skinny jeans

Back
Top Bottom