Good Jeans to go with great J's

I dont know if you guys are having this problem but everytime i put my jeans on it doesnt look right on the j's
I usually wear my j's with my tounge showing with the whole front of the shoe too. But i seem to stump on a problem where my jeanns always cover the whole shoe even though its behind the tounge! grrr..
my jeans that i wear are mainly ecko jeans baggy fit sz 38!
Can anyone give me any suggestions in what jean i should buy and where my shoe will pop out and not be covered by my jeans...!
and also if u do make a sugestion, SKINNY jeans are a no no!
PLEASE HELP ME, I NEED SOME BETTER JEANS FOR MY J'S SAKE!

I'd start buy ditching the ecko's for life brah, no offense
Go to macy's and try on some levi's, lrg's. I Like lrgeans, but only the modern classic fit and true straights. Classic 47 way to baggy
I'm also tryna find some good fitting jeans. I'm not a denimhead so I'm not bout to drop hella on jeans. 90 is max for me.
Check out karmaloop.com and they lot of dope jeans and if you buy something use code ALLDAYLA to get 20% off ur order son.

LOL @ Gameboi's 1st line... "buy" "brah" ... Ahhh I love this time of month. He's right, though. Put the Ecko down.

levis all the way. I'd say 501, and i think it's 514 that are good too? But 501 real good

511's are more on the skinny side but decent jeans as well.

overall I think straight leg is best

id stick with the LRG modern classics as something you can easily find and wont have to pay wayy to much on em

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

LOL @ Gameboi's 1st line... "buy" "brah" ... Ahhh I love this time of month. He's right, though. Put the Ecko down.

aha.. I din't notice me bad grammer.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by alvino209

I dont know if you guys are having this problem but everytime i put my jeans on it doesnt look right on the j's
I usually wear my j's with my tounge showing with the whole front of the shoe too. But i seem to stump on a problem where my jeanns always cover the whole shoe even though its behind the tounge! grrr..
Can anyone give me any suggestions in what jean i should buy and where my shoe will pop out and not be covered by my jeans...!
SON ECKO SUCKS!!!!!!
EXPRESS
AMERICAN EAGLE
LEVIS ETC.
STOP WEARING URBAN CLOTHES

Buy either Express, Levi's, or Calvin Klein Jeans, or Something of the Like..... But Realtalk just wear what makes you happy.

Sometimes jeans aren't the best way to go....Khaki's can isolate your jays nicely too. Right now Orisue's denim releases have been comfortable and more stylish to me then anything I've seen in most malls...(express, american eagle, Macy's) Karmaloop's Category Denim will give you at least an hour worth of choices. My suggestion... get a dark indigo rinse, a black or black raw rinse, and a light blue. That way you can rock with anything jb puts out. Ecko tends to run quite baggy. You should look for a cleaner look and fitted look, that's what the females are choosing for.

A few jean brands that really stand out style wise

Aknowledge (I haven't bought a pair of these but the washes look cool to me)

Orisue (styles change up every year and this brand seems to create some innovation everytime. Very comfortable.

PRPS (expensive but VERY unique quality will last you a few years)

KIKSTYO (You can really tell the Jordan influence on a lot of these denim...expensive but DOPE!)

Starter Brands
Old Navy (cheap)

Levi's (cannot lose)

Perry Ellis

Express

Armani Exchange (sometimes pricey and you might want to size up)

Banana Republic

Gap

**Trendy @%!+%$!%**

True Religion

Seven

Hollister

Ed Hardy

Evisu (stick to the small logos and they are real clean)

Coogi

Red Monkey

Originally Posted by fresh2323

Originally Posted by alvino209

SON ECKO SUCKS!!!!!!
EXPRESS
AMERICAN EAGLE
LEVIS ETC.
STOP WEARING URBAN CLOTHES

. stupidest thing I've heard all day. I'm not a fan of ecko at all, but, that's still a very stupid thing u said, hypebeast

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
  Ecko.?

When You Buy 501's You Have To Buy A Size Larger Than You Actually Wear. Theyre Shrink To Fits. But They Are The Best Jeans In My Opinion. Sonn Jus Buy Premium Deniem. Like Levi Or Somethin. Dont Buy Baggy Fits. When You Shop For Jeans You Wanna Buy Straight Leg Fits. That Baggy Stuff Aint Where Its At. I Aint Sayin Buy Stuff To Suffocate You But Jus Buy It To Fit. Cuff The Pants Legs Too. 

levis 501s and 514s are a good choice, i also go with DKNY's soho and volcom denim line.
if your looking for something on the higher end, sevens, rock n' repubs and evisu's are the way to go.

my best suggestion is to feel the jean material, because that is what matters most, the raw denim cuts fit the best and are very crisp, so they sit on the top of your shoe every well, if you cuff them they wont uncuff as you wear them. Just be careful because raw denim has a tendency to bleed because of its dark colorings.

a jean with a small ankle cut this way to go. you dont have to worry about the bottoms draggin and ripping when you step on em.

last suggestion i can give is, bring a pair of shoes with you or wear your jords when you go shopping for jeans, this way before you buy them you know they look perfect with a certain type of sneaker. cause depending on the height of the shoe (high top/lows/mids) the jean is going to look different by your ankles when it lays on the shoe.

Triumvir jeans are dope too, but they run hella small in the legs. If you work out out at all i wouldnt suggest copping them. That's the one thing i hate about shoppin online, it's hit and miss with the jeans. It's hard to find stores around where I live that carry the Underground clothing lines to test fit. JUst copped some In4mation jeans on plndr. Real excited, hope they fit
happy.gif

* My bad on triple post

My best jeans to wear with J's are a pair of Ruehl 925's, I think the fit is called Vandam or something like that. They were a little pricey at the store ($170), and I actually think that Ruehl might have just closed down a little bit ago, so I'm not sure if you can find them or for how much.

Originally Posted by Gameboi86

Triumvir jeans are dope too, but they run hella small in the legs. If you work out out at all i wouldnt suggest copping them. That's the one thing i hate about shoppin online, it's hit and miss with the jeans. It's hard to find stores around where I live that carry the Underground clothing lines to test fit. JUst copped some In4mation jeans on plndr. Real excited, hope they fit
happy.gif

* My bad on triple post
Cosign! I've had to return a lot of denim just because it did not fit. That's one thing I have to isolate where ever I am...a streetwear spot that carries the lesser known stuff. Triumvir is really rare for me out here in houston...metropark get select tees and jeans but I swear they never get a FULL season drop and they mark up the pricing. I find that online revolveclothing.com and 80's purple give me the best view of how the jeans fit on the body.

Back
Top Bottom