good karaoke bars?

looking for really good karaoke bars for my girls bday. never been to one but she's looking for one where you can reserve your own room, eat, and one thatserves alcohol? quality places, prices, and any other info would be cool. we live in the corona area to give an idea of where we're coming from.

Zip Fusion on Sawtelle & Olympic. It's far from you guys in Corona, but I'll attest to the place being cool.

^ hahahaha i live right down the street from there. its not so much a karaoke "bar" as it is a korean style karaoke joint (which are a dime a dozenin ktown or garden grove). Either way I have to give thumbs up for Zip Fusion W. LA. This place meets all your requirements. They have a full menu (asianfusion/sushi), private rooms which can accomodate decent sized groups (10+ easy) and they serve alcohol. Only thing is, I dont believe that they have a hardliquor license so its all beer, soju, sake, and wine their. Either way, they make the typical korean flavored soju drinks that come in carafe's and you canrequest them to make it extra strong (it even says that on the menu). Start poppin some soju or sake bombs and youre ready to scream out some Guns N Roses atthe top of your lungs.

I know its the wrong side of town, but about 300 yards down from this place Zip Fusion is a straight up Karaoke Bar called Karaoke Bleu. This is your moretypical karaoke bar, one mike set on a stage where you request your song and go up. DO NOT BE INTIMIDATED. This place is reaaaal chill, everyone was realfriendly (patrons and servers both) and they got hot fobby japanese chicks wearin skimpy attire who serve your food and drinks. Whats not to like? One thing tonote... they DO allow smoking indoors so if you have concerns about second hand smoke beware. Its actually funny how they get around this. I guess they aretechnically a "private club" but membership is free. When you walk in they have member rules posted on the walls and the first line on the board sayssomething like "this is a members only club. you must be a member to enter the premises. membership is free. membership can be revoked at any time"If that loophole works (and it must be cause I saw people lightin up as if its completely normal) they really pulled a fast one on the LA Dept of HealthServices.

i got so caught up givin my 2 cents on Zip Fusion that I forgot my original post.

If youre in Corona you might be able to find a Karaoke place that fits your requirements either in Anaheim or Diamond Bar. Just find a place that has a highconcentration of koreans and youre all set. Where the 909 folks at to drop some knowledge?

Back
Top Bottom