Good NBA players that you think will get even better this season.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Darko
good call, forgot bout my man
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

also forgot to mention J Crawford i think this could be a big year for him, i hope so, hes paid his dues

Lebron should even be better this season, man hes gona be scary when he reaches his prime

Originally Posted by xblker47

Lebron should even be better this season, man hes gona be scary when he reaches his prime
just wait til he plays in a real system
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Tracy Mcgrady

For the love of god please don't get hurt again son
indifferent.gif
You honestly expect him to get better? He hit his ceiling four years ago.

Homer pick - Eric Gordon (and hopefully Al Thornton returns to his rookie form, at least)

Non-homer pick - eh, I don't have one.

Hai homer here

Andre Iguodala

Lou Williams

Thad Young

Marreese Speights

i am going to go with brandon rush. at the end of last season he looked pretty good and put up numbers. with m.daniels going to boston and with thequestionable health of dunleavy i look for him to have a breakout season. not saying he is a all star but i think he can avg 14-15 ppg this season.

For some reason, I think Luis Scola is gonna step up big for Houston. But that may just be hokey.

Wilson Chandler
Micheal Beasley

my longshot is Chris Douglas Roberts even though he can't be considered good yet. With VC gone he'll get more burn and playing with Devin will get himalot of open shots.

Iguodala posted on twitter that OJ impressed him at some pickup games a few days ago.. So hopefully Rudy & OJ
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom