Good Read About "Baby Jordan"

good read, i remember dude being call baby jordan, thats crazy.

funny thing though, he only played for 3.5 seasons and hasnt worked a day since and is still living off the millions he made in the nba(according to the article). but you got dudes like eddie curry and jamarcus russell who are still(until recently for jruss) earning money and have made more of it for a longer time that are in financial trouble. thats why i never feel sorry for these athletes that blow their money, there is a right way to do it.

good read, i remember dude being call baby jordan, thats crazy.

funny thing though, he only played for 3.5 seasons and hasnt worked a day since and is still living off the millions he made in the nba(according to the article). but you got dudes like eddie curry and jamarcus russell who are still(until recently for jruss) earning money and have made more of it for a longer time that are in financial trouble. thats why i never feel sorry for these athletes that blow their money, there is a right way to do it.

yeah I read about his ballooned weight months ago which was shocking. nice to see him make an appearance in public this saturday.

yeah I read about his ballooned weight months ago which was shocking. nice to see him make an appearance in public this saturday.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think Miner gets some of his money from real estate investments.....he's got cash coming in.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think Miner gets some of his money from real estate investments.....he's got cash coming in.

damn didnt realize he was only in the league 3.5 yrs,
he is doing it right financial wise,
good read

damn didnt realize he was only in the league 3.5 yrs,
he is doing it right financial wise,
good read

Avy 
pimp.gif

I was straight geeked when the Heat drafted this kid. Didn't turn out as expected, but at least we got a couple dunk contests championships. Good to see he made moves and managed his money right.

Dudes like him is why I always say I'd rather be a bust as a pro athelete vs. a success in normal field.

I was straight geeked when the Heat drafted this kid. Didn't turn out as expected, but at least we got a couple dunk contests championships. Good to see he made moves and managed his money right.

Dudes like him is why I always say I'd rather be a bust as a pro athelete vs. a success in normal field.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Yeah. He's one of the smart ones. I think Johnathon Bender did well too.
And what's up with former athletes ending up in Vegas?

I used to copy his free throw routine all the time. Pretty crazy that Robert Pack had a better career than Harold. But it is good he has made moves and still living off that 20 mil or so. Yeah I wonder what it is about Vegas, other than the strip and the hookers the place sucks. Any former pros on this board wanna buy a crib I have in Henderson shoot me a PM!!

I used to copy his free throw routine all the time. Pretty crazy that Robert Pack had a better career than Harold. But it is good he has made moves and still living off that 20 mil or so. Yeah I wonder what it is about Vegas, other than the strip and the hookers the place sucks. Any former pros on this board wanna buy a crib I have in Henderson shoot me a PM!!

It's cheap, and it has an outlet for entertainment.  Also, before the housing crash, it was booming.

Think about it, if you are a recluse, Vegas is perfect.  You can be anything or anyone in Vegas.  The most populated portion of it is filled with tourists.  You can also disappear into the shadows of obscurity.

It's cheap, and it has an outlet for entertainment.  Also, before the housing crash, it was booming.

Think about it, if you are a recluse, Vegas is perfect.  You can be anything or anyone in Vegas.  The most populated portion of it is filled with tourists.  You can also disappear into the shadows of obscurity.

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Henderson has cheap housing. + sports betting.
i dont see how anyone can live in henderson, such a plastic place
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom