GOOD RIDDANCE ROIDS 56!!! CHARGERS FANS REJOICE!!!

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Maybe he comes here for a reduced/incentive filled salary next year? He always talked about how he adored this team and LaVar growing up...

This......Its funny, just found out we went to the same HS. Dude should come back home.

Maybe he comes here for a reduced/incentive filled salary next year? He always talked about how he adored this team and LaVar growing up...

This......Its funny, just found out we went to the same HS. Dude should come back home.

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

Dude was never the same after roids.

nah,

He was never the same after his knee injuries, its easy to say it was all roids, but he put up numbers the two healthy seasons he had before injuries did him in.

and trust me, I am not one to defend Shawne Merriman, but saying he fell off cus of no longer using steroids just is not true

nah,

He was never the same after his knee injuries, its easy to say it was all roids, but he put up numbers the two healthy seasons he had before injuries did him in.

and trust me, I am not one to defend Shawne Merriman, but saying he fell off cus of no longer using steroids just is not true

Is his knee that shot because dude aint eve that old or like he got a lot of wear and tear on his body.

Dude needs to hit up whoever LT gettin his HGH from lol.

Is his knee that shot because dude aint eve that old or like he got a lot of wear and tear on his body.

Dude needs to hit up whoever LT gettin his HGH from lol.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

nah,

Gunna...dont some PEDs help w. recovery?  I think the knee issues are the biggest factors in his decline, but you also have to consider the amount of time he's "supposedly" been clean as well...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

nah,

Gunna...dont some PEDs help w. recovery?  I think the knee issues are the biggest factors in his decline, but you also have to consider the amount of time he's "supposedly" been clean as well...

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

GET ON THE ********!!!!

Orakpo on one side....Merriman on the other.  That would be sick

Who am i kidding he will come to the skins and be the next Jesse Armstead...or Jeremiah Trotter....

GET ON THE ********!!!!

Who am i kidding he will come to the skins and be the next Jesse Armstead...or Jeremiah Trotter....

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

pimp.gif

What did you expect from a Chargers fan. They were the same people that were calling for LT to be released.
Dont worry. LT is in great hands now.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

pimp.gif

What did you expect from a Chargers fan. They were the same people that were calling for LT to be released.
Dont worry. LT is in great hands now.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

This...... Its funny, just found out we went to the same HS. Dude should come back home.
GET ON THE ********!!!!

armstead and trotter were both good before they came to the Skins...Merriman is a shell of his former self.  

Originally Posted by Jking0821

This...... Its funny, just found out we went to the same HS. Dude should come back home.
GET ON THE ********!!!!

armstead and trotter were both good before they came to the Skins...Merriman is a shell of his former self.  

i understand getting rid of him because he's done absolutely nothing and he looks lost/disinterested or w.e. BUT, whats the point in releasing him? our lb depth was already weak before getting rid of him, who are we gonna get to replace him?

i understand getting rid of him because he's done absolutely nothing and he looks lost/disinterested or w.e. BUT, whats the point in releasing him? our lb depth was already weak before getting rid of him, who are we gonna get to replace him?

Back
Top Bottom