Good with Photoshop? Wanna make $25 (and a book cover) Click it!

So I'm about to drop my ebook "Fresh Uncensored Critical Knowledge for Your Life" but my PS skills are teh suck, so I can't cook up a cover I want people to judge my book by. That's where one of you helpful, broke mofos come in. I really need a kick rear cover, and I was picturing something like this:
13c268048b28c38578e9fe76362af9ed9598b54e.bmp

(except...y'know...not all sucky and paint-!%*), with realistic lightbulb and crossbones

with the top of this Albequerque Isotopes fitted PS'ed onto the black background under the lightbulb x crossbones...deadly ideas, y'know?:

7e6361304fcd2eaf34e2742390a1733107978c5a.jpeg

I'm dropping this thing in like a week, so I'd really appreciate the help...and yes, I'm Paypal ready. $25...imagine the possiblities! 'Preciate it, NT!

I actually want to test my PS skills out and try and come up with a cover for you. If I get to it, I'll have it done by later tonight.

Originally Posted by bkmac

I actually want to test my PS skills out and try and come up with a cover for you. If I get to it, I'll have it done by later tonight.

Nice...thanks man! I really want a banger cover for my first book...

dang sorry bkmac - started this when i first saw the thread - there wasnt any replies & just saw your reply after i posted

Originally Posted by dwizard23

dang sorry bkmac - started this when i first saw the thread - there wasnt any replies & just saw your reply after i posted

laugh.gif
No worries. I like the cover you posted, came out nice.

Originally Posted by dwizard23

59402252.jpg

I just saw that for the first time after hitting refresh about 340 times...I might be in love. Nice use of colors too, isk why I never pictured anything but black and red...that def stands out more tho!

Originally Posted by Don Cheto

Cover is really dope.. OP better pay up

Finna...I was gonna wait for my other dude to give it a shot, but this one is growing on me fast like a Sunni beard. I seriously like that cover, man...

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Good luck with the book fam.

What publishing service did you go with?

Thanks man...I'm gonna market it through my personal website for a couple weeks, then probably go with either Lulu or CreateSpace depending on what my capital looks like.

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Pay the man.. I dont see it getting any better than that

seems to be general consensus hahah...you know what, screw it...dwizard23, come on down...inbox me your Paypal details and you'll have your bread by the end of the day! Thanks a whole hell of a lot, man!

Yeah, well, fine. I didn't want to waste my time anyway.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Good going dwizard, it came out really nice.

Originally Posted by potus2028

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Good luck with the book fam.

What publishing service did you go with?

Thanks man...I'm gonna market it through my personal website for a couple weeks, then probably go with either Lulu or CreateSpace depending on what my capital looks like.

hey bro, can you pm me info on this process? ive been wanting to publish some poetry for awhile now.  Are you doing purely e-book bc i wanna go the print route?

help me out and illd def support you when your book comes out. thanks

Back
Top Bottom