Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Lulz. Just lost a bet on USC b/c the D-line decided to quit with 2 minutes left.
laugh.gif

USC with their patented give up a TD on the last play of the game to make the score closer then it should have been
sick.gif

Tonight was an ugly game, at this point im worried about going up to Minnesota... hell they just lost to a FCS school today so they are going to have a chip on their shoulder in front of their home crowd and SC hasn't proven a damn thing.

Barkley was off on a lot of throws tonight, we had some drops that shoulda been catches and once again penalties absolutely killed us.

USC with their patented give up a TD on the last play of the game to make the score closer then it should have been
sick.gif

Tonight was an ugly game, at this point im worried about going up to Minnesota... hell they just lost to a FCS school today so they are going to have a chip on their shoulder in front of their home crowd and SC hasn't proven a damn thing.

Barkley was off on a lot of throws tonight, we had some drops that shoulda been catches and once again penalties absolutely killed us.

Michigan will be 4-0 before rolling into Big 10 play...THIS time though, we gonna keep on rolling till Iowa
pimp.gif

Michigan will be 4-0 before rolling into Big 10 play...THIS time though, we gonna keep on rolling till Iowa
pimp.gif

"Damontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M: Moore spent his day trying to replace a limited Von Miller. The true freshman couldn't have delivered a more impressive day in a 48-16 win over Louisiana Tech. He recovered a fumble, notched two sacks, forced three more fumbles, and made seven tackles. The 6-foot-4, 248-pounder looks like a budding star for the Aggies defense. "

Hell of a statline for a true freshman
pimp.gif

Him and Nehemiah Hicks are going to be studs.

"Damontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M: Moore spent his day trying to replace a limited Von Miller. The true freshman couldn't have delivered a more impressive day in a 48-16 win over Louisiana Tech. He recovered a fumble, notched two sacks, forced three more fumbles, and made seven tackles. The 6-foot-4, 248-pounder looks like a budding star for the Aggies defense. "

Hell of a statline for a true freshman
pimp.gif

Him and Nehemiah Hicks are going to be studs.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Most people on here are bandwagon fans anyway. Bama just wasn't good when they made their respective decisions to hop. I would be surprised if 50% of people in this thread went to the school they root for. It's w/e though.
had couple of fam go to my school so it was planted in me 
pimp.gif

+ instate tuition/partial scholly > being in 100k debt 

ohio state played well....i'm impressed w/ the defense.....should've beaten us by a lot more but you didnt.....miami left a lot of points off the board.....and 3+ turnovers were converted to points

it is what it is....

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Most people on here are bandwagon fans anyway. Bama just wasn't good when they made their respective decisions to hop. I would be surprised if 50% of people in this thread went to the school they root for. It's w/e though.
had couple of fam go to my school so it was planted in me 
pimp.gif

+ instate tuition/partial scholly > being in 100k debt 

ohio state played well....i'm impressed w/ the defense.....should've beaten us by a lot more but you didnt.....miami left a lot of points off the board.....and 3+ turnovers were converted to points

it is what it is....

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Bama gets NO love on here smh
What the +$!* are you talking about? Did you even read the Off Season thread? It was SEC Talk with a few teams from other conferences sprinkled here and there. You Bama fans always do this. Its not even the third week of the season, and you guys are starting we get no love campaign. Stop it.

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Bama gets NO love on here smh
What the +$!* are you talking about? Did you even read the Off Season thread? It was SEC Talk with a few teams from other conferences sprinkled here and there. You Bama fans always do this. Its not even the third week of the season, and you guys are starting we get no love campaign. Stop it.

The photo of Denard doing the Heisman pose just about seals it.

....He got that Heisman on lock
pimp.gif
hahaha

Back
Top Bottom