Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

how did georgia tech lose to this kansas team?
laugh.gif

ACC!!

Hell at this point its becoming a wonder to me how we beat New Mexico State. All I know is that this better get turned around real quick or we are going to see the old days of KU football when about 2,500 fans would show up and the rest of the stadium would be filled with the visiting teams fans.
roll.gif
I can remember going to games in the early 2000's against Oklahoma or Nebraska and thinking it was more like an OU or NU home game because no one cared about the KU football team.

Hell at this point its becoming a wonder to me how we beat New Mexico State. All I know is that this better get turned around real quick or we are going to see the old days of KU football when about 2,500 fans would show up and the rest of the stadium would be filled with the visiting teams fans.
roll.gif
I can remember going to games in the early 2000's against Oklahoma or Nebraska and thinking it was more like an OU or NU home game because no one cared about the KU football team.

Originally Posted by dreClark

LMAO @ buddy from KU who got shook on the sideline then tried to do a russian leg sweep and missed

Wut? Video?

I hate to say it, but I think Kansas may have been the worst freefall from a BCS bowl in history
30t6p3b.gif
Winning the Orange Bowl 3 years ago... to losing to NDSU. My family is OD angry at this season
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

LMAO @ buddy from KU who got shook on the sideline then tried to do a russian leg sweep and missed

Wut? Video?

I hate to say it, but I think Kansas may have been the worst freefall from a BCS bowl in history
30t6p3b.gif
Winning the Orange Bowl 3 years ago... to losing to NDSU. My family is OD angry at this season
laugh.gif

the northwest schools are @@#%@ and crying about not playing in LA alot so they gave them the Nocal schools. which every way they agree to someone is going to @@#%@ about it.
The "Weekender" is a big deal to USC alumni, having to tell them it's going to have to take place in Arizona is a major letdown.

I liked this model:

North
Colorado
Oregon
Oregon State
Utah
Washington
Washington State

South
Arizona
Arizona State
Cal
Stanford
USC
UCLA

All the Cali schools stay together, plus the two step brothers in Arizona.  I hope it doesn't happen or at least hope the 5-2-2 model gets adopted.

the northwest schools are @@#%@ and crying about not playing in LA alot so they gave them the Nocal schools. which every way they agree to someone is going to @@#%@ about it.
The "Weekender" is a big deal to USC alumni, having to tell them it's going to have to take place in Arizona is a major letdown.

I liked this model:

North
Colorado
Oregon
Oregon State
Utah
Washington
Washington State

South
Arizona
Arizona State
Cal
Stanford
USC
UCLA

All the Cali schools stay together, plus the two step brothers in Arizona.  I hope it doesn't happen or at least hope the 5-2-2 model gets adopted.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Why fire Shannon though? Lack of intensity or fire from this last game?

-19-21 record against D1 opponents

11-7 at home

-10-12 on the road

-8-16 against teams with winning records.

-In the last 6 games vs teams with winning records (FSU, Ohio State, USF, UNC, Clemson, and Wisconsin), UM is 1-5.
This.

No he's not done. No arrests, highest graduation rate, and highest academic progress ranking of all BCS teams mean Randy isn't going anywhere. He could go 6-6 and his job would be safe.
And sadly this.
tired.gif

I commend Randy for what he's been able to accomplish with the players off the field but what's going down on the field is not what's up. There's certainly life after football and it's not the most important aspect in life but things have got to change.

His most famed recruiting class has been 08 that included all those Northwestern players and half of them haven't even turned out well. We're stuck with all these undersized linebackers who asides from Spence just get dominated.

There's no real signs of progress. You don't need to be amped up for the FSU game, a lot of that falls on the players as well but to admit that you didn't have your boys prepared to play? Come on. Where the hell is the passion? Dude is always on the sideline with that dumbfounded confused look. Some $### has got to be shaken up.

Honestly most students and alumni here at UM don't give a @+++ about our football team's graduation rate and GPA. The players could be carrying guns, prostituting women, and selling crack cocaine in front of the Richter library and we would all turn a blind eye as long as they're winning championships like they did in the 80's.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Why fire Shannon though? Lack of intensity or fire from this last game?

-19-21 record against D1 opponents

11-7 at home

-10-12 on the road

-8-16 against teams with winning records.

-In the last 6 games vs teams with winning records (FSU, Ohio State, USF, UNC, Clemson, and Wisconsin), UM is 1-5.
This.

No he's not done. No arrests, highest graduation rate, and highest academic progress ranking of all BCS teams mean Randy isn't going anywhere. He could go 6-6 and his job would be safe.
And sadly this.
tired.gif

I commend Randy for what he's been able to accomplish with the players off the field but what's going down on the field is not what's up. There's certainly life after football and it's not the most important aspect in life but things have got to change.

His most famed recruiting class has been 08 that included all those Northwestern players and half of them haven't even turned out well. We're stuck with all these undersized linebackers who asides from Spence just get dominated.

There's no real signs of progress. You don't need to be amped up for the FSU game, a lot of that falls on the players as well but to admit that you didn't have your boys prepared to play? Come on. Where the hell is the passion? Dude is always on the sideline with that dumbfounded confused look. Some $### has got to be shaken up.

Honestly most students and alumni here at UM don't give a @+++ about our football team's graduation rate and GPA. The players could be carrying guns, prostituting women, and selling crack cocaine in front of the Richter library and we would all turn a blind eye as long as they're winning championships like they did in the 80's.

Sammy Waktins:
"Right now I don't know who is really on top, but Clemson, Michigan and Miami is my top three,"
will be in A2 for the Iowa game.

- Chris L. Rucker prolly lookin at jail time. Nothin serious, but he could be out for a minute... MSU is starting Darqueze Dennard (true freshman) in his place. They been buzzing about him since camp...

Sammy Waktins:
"Right now I don't know who is really on top, but Clemson, Michigan and Miami is my top three,"
will be in A2 for the Iowa game.

- Chris L. Rucker prolly lookin at jail time. Nothin serious, but he could be out for a minute... MSU is starting Darqueze Dennard (true freshman) in his place. They been buzzing about him since camp...

Back
Top Bottom