Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

how's ninjahood smarter than mike?

"paided"
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

So Saturday East/Midwest gets osu/minny and West coast gets oregon and usc? smh, granted Michigan plays at 8 as well but I'd rather flip to oregon than to boring ##% osu and minnesota.

Edit:  Nope just the midwest gets osu/minny, SOB.

So Saturday East/Midwest gets osu/minny and West coast gets oregon and usc? smh, granted Michigan plays at 8 as well but I'd rather flip to oregon than to boring ##% osu and minnesota.

Edit:  Nope just the midwest gets osu/minny, SOB.

Wow. One of ND's student assistants was killed yesterday when the lift he was on to film practice fell over in the wind.

Dude had been tweeting about how bad it was up there in the wind, too.

RIP.

frown.gif

Wow. One of ND's student assistants was killed yesterday when the lift he was on to film practice fell over in the wind.

RIP.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

RIP.

frown.gif
Yeah man, that's sad
30t6p3b.gif

R.I.P to the kid

RIP.

frown.gif
Yeah man, that's sad
30t6p3b.gif

R.I.P to the kid

Originally Posted by dreClark

RIP.

frown.gif
Yeah man, that's sad
30t6p3b.gif

R.I.P to the kid

His tweet before he died was kinda eerie. 

"Gust of wind up to 60mph well today will be fun at work... I guess I've lived long enough :-/."

"Holy **** holy **** this is terrifying."

Originally Posted by dreClark

RIP.

frown.gif
Yeah man, that's sad
30t6p3b.gif

R.I.P to the kid

His tweet before he died was kinda eerie. 

"Gust of wind up to 60mph well today will be fun at work... I guess I've lived long enough :-/."

"Holy **** holy **** this is terrifying."

Zach Mettenberger is the latest "next big thing" in 2011 recruiting. He is going to be the top QB in this class. Alabama just offered, LSU looks like the big favorite right now tho

Zach Mettenberger is the latest "next big thing" in 2011 recruiting. He is going to be the top QB in this class. Alabama just offered, LSU looks like the big favorite right now tho

This @*** had me
roll.gif

I lived in Alabama for 3 years and that reminds me of the comedy that took place on some of the sports stations down there.  I was there back when they had the sanctions with Franchione and all those damn fans down there would talk like they had the best team and almost like they should have been handed a national championship, just about every caller would call in and make a reference to the "good ole days of Bear Bryant".  Definitely one of the worst and most uneducated fan bases of any sport.

This @*** had me
roll.gif

I lived in Alabama for 3 years and that reminds me of the comedy that took place on some of the sports stations down there.  I was there back when they had the sanctions with Franchione and all those damn fans down there would talk like they had the best team and almost like they should have been handed a national championship, just about every caller would call in and make a reference to the "good ole days of Bear Bryant".  Definitely one of the worst and most uneducated fan bases of any sport.

Jurell Casey on Oregon...
"They have a good running back and a good quarterback. Other than that, they're really not that good," Casey told ESPNLos Angeles.com.

"It gets kind of annoying to keep hearing about it, but let them do the talking and we'll just go out there and show that we can stop them."

What a clown, coming from a team that gives up points and yards like nobody's business. I guess they weren't that good when they romped'em last year. I haven't heard a single Oregon player talk smack about USC, so I don't know what he's whining about. I hope Kelly puts 60 up on these fools.

Jurell Casey on Oregon...
"They have a good running back and a good quarterback. Other than that, they're really not that good," Casey told ESPNLos Angeles.com.

"It gets kind of annoying to keep hearing about it, but let them do the talking and we'll just go out there and show that we can stop them."

What a clown, coming from a team that gives up points and yards like nobody's business. I guess they weren't that good when they romped'em last year. I haven't heard a single Oregon player talk smack about USC, so I don't know what he's whining about. I hope Kelly puts 60 up on these fools.

Back
Top Bottom