Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

The "agent" were a couple of students trying to get in the business.  SC self-reported and Dillon will have to pay for the ride.
Wish we never recruited Jordan Campbell 
mad.gif

I dont think my heart can take another loss up in Corvallis.
sick.gif

That Baxter story is ridiculous, I read on one of the boards this morning that it could have been Scott Boras' son who was in the golf cart with Dillon but that could be just speculation...

Read about the Baxter situation yesterday... *%*@ is rediculous, 
roll.gif

I dont think my heart can take another loss up in Corvallis.
sick.gif

Team being flat in practice all week + Corvallis = Not surprised.

Our record doesn't indicate how bad we are. I'm too angry to go into detail but it all starts with our quarterback (one of the worst QBs at the FBS level) because he holds back our offense. Our defense is why we are bowl eligible this year. The season needs to end already
30t6p3b.gif

That didnt look good for Barkley...

He's looked awful all day though, this is truly a disgusting display. I guess lets put Mitch in there and see if he can work some 2nd half magic
laugh.gif

considering we lost our starting QB, RB, TE and slot WR..if a win could somehow be stolen next week @ USC, this season would kinda turn out to be a success.

And another one. This OSU team is way too unpredictable. Hope they get that anger from losing last week out of their system before the Ducks march into Corvallis.

Why are there grown men wearing boy scout uniforms on the A&M sideline?

Taylor Martinez is
laugh.gif
when he has to throw the ball. Next Eric Crouch my %+$. Now the commentators are making excuses for him. If he can play on one leg, he can play period.

That third down roughing the passer penalty was basically the game.

And I don't see how you can knock Martinez. Dude is a runner first, a runner second, and a passer third. What do you expect the man to do with one leg?

We really didn't play well though.

Understood. With that said, would you like to see Martinez be forced to become a better passer? Running can only get you so far.

Back
Top Bottom