Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

ND vs Miami - official
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by IYE2

Originally Posted by Noskey

LMAO at the Cincy mascot being ejected arrested for throwing snowballs at the players 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fixed.
Alabama fan rooting for Auburn? Wow, fan card revoked.

Not saying this to the og post, maybe he thinks oregon cant win but..
this stuff is so ridiculous. Every time I go home to atl ALL I hear is fans from other schools saying, 'ya WE need to keep that title in the sec baby. I dont care if my school cant beat colorado, WE'RE going to win the nat'l title.' Its disgusting.

*edit* nevermind
laugh.gif
^^case and point
sick.gif

There's NO WAY im rooting for michigan. ever.

I can see wanting your conference to succeed, but usually if it's your team's rival you don't want them to do well. Like, I'll want Miami or FSU to do well in OOC or bowl games, but not if they are in a better spot than we are. Like I definitely don't want to see one of them winning a national championship while we're in the Champs Sports Bowl or something. 
I always do this, for me i'd rather have lost to the eventual national champion by 1 point than the runner up. I guess you really cant root for the PAC 10 when you have this

• Tostitos BCS National Championship Game:
     Oregon vs. Auburn
  • Rose Bowl Game: TCU vs. Wisconsin
  • Orange Bowl: Stanford vs. Virginia Tech
  • Valero Alamo: Washington vs. Oklahoma State
  • Bridgepoint Education Holiday: Arizona vs. Missouri
  • Hyundai Sun: No team.
  • MAACO Las Vegas: No team
  • Kraft Fight Hunger: No team
And i also know how tough it is to go undefeated in the SEC and i give Auburn their props for doing that 

Cool - you're an SEC fan and not a 'Bama fan.
No self-respecting Alabama fan would even consider pulling for auburn.Ever. Personally, I am not an SEC fan, I am an Alabama fan. I couldgive a rat's %#@ if the SEC championships continue. That is my littletake on this issue.
Did he see all the barners with Texas shirts on during Christmas time last year?I hate auburn and am willing to share this info with anyone.
My two favorite teams have not changed - Alabama and whoever is playing Auburn.
http://forum.tidesports.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16862

I'm just saying... you'll never see an OSU fan rooting for Michigan, ever...

F dat there is no way in hell i'm pulling for Auburn. I don't care if Alabama has two team that won national championship 2 years in a row. Both Alabama and Auburn has ignorant fans, but I don't want to hear that *$%$ for the next year if Auburn wins. It already bad enough we lost to them the way we did and have to hear about it until next Nov.

Michigan fans, Kevin Sousa flipped to Wake Forest too WOW *Facepalm*

[Lauryn Hill]All FALLS DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN [/Lauryn Hill]
The writing is on the wall...

ND vs Miami - official
smokin.gif

This is a good look.
pimp.gif
Who is The U's interim?
nerd.gif

& some of you SEC conference pride dudes are corny as hell.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Mich vs. Miss. St. in the Gator Bowl apparently. And Kevin Sousa isn't a surprise. He's been waivering for a while. And he won't be the last if RRod isn't retained.

You gotta love the fans that are "SEC FANS", the ones that brag about national titles even though their team hasn't won one in god knows how long

Why someone would steal a mascot head is beyond me
laugh.gif
Dumb !#% Beaver kid. What's he gonna do with it? Mount it on his dorm room wall?

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Cool - you're an SEC fan and not a 'Bama fan.
No self-respecting Alabama fan would even consider pulling for auburn.Ever. Personally, I am not an SEC fan, I am an Alabama fan. I couldgive a rat's %#@ if the SEC championships continue. That is my littletake on this issue.
Did he see all the barners with Texas shirts on during Christmas time last year?I hate auburn and am willing to share this info with anyone.
My two favorite teams have not changed - Alabama and whoever is playing Auburn.
http://forum.tidesports.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16862

I'm just saying... you'll never see an OSU fan rooting for Michigan, ever...

Awesome you quoted 3 random people. I just dont see what it does for alabama or the conference if they lose. Will we win the national championship if they lose? Also, why did the SEC get a 2 billion dollar tv deal from ESPN? Because we have the best conference maybe?

Originally Posted by IYE2

Originally Posted by Noskey

LMAO at the Cincy mascot being ejected arrested for throwing snowballs at the players 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fixed.
Alabama fan rooting for Auburn? Wow, fan card revoked.

Not saying this to the og post, maybe he thinks oregon cant win but..
this stuff is so ridiculous. Every time I go home to atl ALL I hear is fans from other schools saying, 'ya WE need to keep that title in the sec baby. I dont care if my school cant beat colorado, WE'RE going to win the nat'l title.' Its disgusting.

*edit* nevermind
laugh.gif
^^case and point
sick.gif

There's NO WAY im rooting for michigan. ever.

I don't think you will here that this year from UGA fans.  If it is LSU or Bama yeah I'll root for them. Why not? We hardly ever even play them anyway.  You didin't come back and hear that when Tebow and UF was in it. So don't put our name in it like we really do that down here.  Like I said if it is Bama or LSU but not a rival like the bama kid is doing.  I am sure there are very  few bama people rooting for Auburn anyway.

2vdh2yo.jpg

nerd.gif

Erin Andrew's apologized to Beaver fans on twitter for assuming it was as a "fan" of James and Quizz.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The game outcome aside for my first experience in a real college football rivalry atmosphere I gotta say I was entertained ALL week

And McFloppy... that pic from FB actually helped me. Shout to the U of O Acrobatics and Tumbling team
pimp.gif

A&M is the only Big XII team that'll play a ranked team in a bowl game. Kinda weird.

From Florida's 24/7 website:

From more than one source, we keep hearing it's more than just a possibility that Dana Holgorson, the offensive coordinator/quarterbacks coach at Oklahoma State, will be leaving Stillwater to take over the same positions on the Florida coaching staff. More than one source has indicated that talks with Florida head coach Urban Meyer escalated over the weekend and that it's a distinct possibility that Holgorson is heading to Gainesville very soon. It's an unsubstantiated rumor at this point, but one that seems to be picking up legs by the minute.

If Holgorsen wants a HC job one day, he'd be smart to make the move to Florida.

Back
Top Bottom