Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Its hard to tell. Iowa plays a soft cover 4 and relies on their front four to get pressure. They didnt really do that yday.
He responded well though after he threw that pick 6.

timetodyer.png

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

ohio-ohiostate.jpg

Picture is mad
pimp.gif

Brotherly love
roll.gif
If youre really a Michigan fan there is nothing
pimp.gif
about it.  If the buckeye was getting lit up then yes it would be
pimp.gif

Dantonio literally gave himself a heart attack last night after that game.  Sounds like he's ok tho, which even tho he is a sparty is good news.

Originally Posted by RoOk

ohio-ohiostate.jpg

Picture is mad
pimp.gif

Brotherly love
roll.gif
If youre really a Michigan fan there is nothing
pimp.gif
about it.  If the buckeye was getting lit up then yes it would be
pimp.gif

Dantonio literally gave himself a heart attack last night after that game.  Sounds like he's ok tho, which even tho he is a sparty is good news.

EAST LANSING, Mich. -- Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio had a heart attack late Saturday night after his team's overtime victory against Notre Dame, the school said Sunday in a news release.

Dantonio had a stent put in a blocked artery near his heart not long after the Spartans used an audacious fake field to win 34-31.

Dantonio will be out indefinitely and offensive coordinator Don Treadwill will coach in his absence.

eek.gif

EAST LANSING, Mich. -- Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio had a heart attack late Saturday night after his team's overtime victory against Notre Dame, the school said Sunday in a news release.

Dantonio had a stent put in a blocked artery near his heart not long after the Spartans used an audacious fake field to win 34-31.

Dantonio will be out indefinitely and offensive coordinator Don Treadwill will coach in his absence.

eek.gif

One thing Tubs dont need is another Chirs Todd/Kodi Burns situation like at Auburn with Potts and Sticks. After Potts he shoulda stuck with Sticks eve though the oline had trouble protecting both of em. Couple things I do know now though....

Potts is thw worst QB at Tech in the past 10 years

That is the worst oline at Tech in the past 8 years

They may have the worst WR core in the past 10 year.

Will Muschamp, awesome game plan. Jackson Jeffcoat, future stud.

UT aint beating OU or Nebraska with that offense. Mack might think about finding a new oline coach. Its been below average for quite a while now.

One thing Tubs dont need is another Chirs Todd/Kodi Burns situation like at Auburn with Potts and Sticks. After Potts he shoulda stuck with Sticks eve though the oline had trouble protecting both of em. Couple things I do know now though....

Potts is thw worst QB at Tech in the past 10 years

That is the worst oline at Tech in the past 8 years

They may have the worst WR core in the past 10 year.

Will Muschamp, awesome game plan. Jackson Jeffcoat, future stud.

UT aint beating OU or Nebraska with that offense. Mack might think about finding a new oline coach. Its been below average for quite a while now.

[h1]Phil Fulmer rips USC coach Lane Kiffin[/h1]

NEW YORK -- Former Tennessee coach Phillip Fulmer says Lane Kiffin's "arrogant attitude turned people off" and wondered how Kiffin was able to land prestigious head coaching jobs at Tennessee and Southern California.

Fulmer, who now works as an analyst for CBS, was forced to resign by Tennessee after the 2008 season and replaced by Kiffin. After one season at Tennessee, Kiffin left the Volunteers to replace Pete Carroll at USC.

On the CBS halftime show, Fulmer said the people of Tennessee felt betrayed by Kiffin when he left Knoxville "with basically his hat in his hand and a bunch of NCAA compliance questions.

"And often his arrogant attitude turned people off. The bigger question in my opinion is how does a guy like this end up with two jobs with historic football teams like Tennessee and USC?"

[h1]Phil Fulmer rips USC coach Lane Kiffin[/h1]

NEW YORK -- Former Tennessee coach Phillip Fulmer says Lane Kiffin's "arrogant attitude turned people off" and wondered how Kiffin was able to land prestigious head coaching jobs at Tennessee and Southern California.

Fulmer, who now works as an analyst for CBS, was forced to resign by Tennessee after the 2008 season and replaced by Kiffin. After one season at Tennessee, Kiffin left the Volunteers to replace Pete Carroll at USC.

On the CBS halftime show, Fulmer said the people of Tennessee felt betrayed by Kiffin when he left Knoxville "with basically his hat in his hand and a bunch of NCAA compliance questions.

"And often his arrogant attitude turned people off. The bigger question in my opinion is how does a guy like this end up with two jobs with historic football teams like Tennessee and USC?"

FIU gave A&M fits last night defensively... JJ really threw some bad balls though and just looked terrible... Christine Michael is sick, though.

The issue with Tech is they're fitting square pegs in round holes... Those are all Leach guys. All those linemen have played and practiced in huge splits for years now. Those receivers were always open because of Mike Leach. They don't have a Michael Crabtree.

Nebraska... Wow. Osborne would love nothing more than to kick the hell out of everybody in the Big XII and shoot Texas the finger on the way out. Looks like they might be able to do it. Martinez is sick.
sick.gif

FIU gave A&M fits last night defensively... JJ really threw some bad balls though and just looked terrible... Christine Michael is sick, though.

The issue with Tech is they're fitting square pegs in round holes... Those are all Leach guys. All those linemen have played and practiced in huge splits for years now. Those receivers were always open because of Mike Leach. They don't have a Michael Crabtree.

Nebraska... Wow. Osborne would love nothing more than to kick the hell out of everybody in the Big XII and shoot Texas the finger on the way out. Looks like they might be able to do it. Martinez is sick.
sick.gif

Valiant effort by the Vols yesterday.

Neyland stadium is awesome. We watched the Vol walk, Coach Dooley's suit was
pimp.gif

Will Hill, my breakout player for this year was very disappointing
30t6p3b.gif
, can't have mistakes like that.

We went in stadium early watched some recruits interact with Coach Chuck Smith.

My buddy Vol fan got Jeoffery Pagan's attention and said "Go Big Orange" I then pointed to my Gators shirt and Pagan cracked a smile and put his head down. Hopefully he stays a Gator.

Vols got a good one with Justin Hunter, Simms sucks almost time for DD to give Bray a shot.

Valiant effort by the Vols yesterday.

Neyland stadium is awesome. We watched the Vol walk, Coach Dooley's suit was
pimp.gif

Will Hill, my breakout player for this year was very disappointing
30t6p3b.gif
, can't have mistakes like that.

We went in stadium early watched some recruits interact with Coach Chuck Smith.

My buddy Vol fan got Jeoffery Pagan's attention and said "Go Big Orange" I then pointed to my Gators shirt and Pagan cracked a smile and put his head down. Hopefully he stays a Gator.

Vols got a good one with Justin Hunter, Simms sucks almost time for DD to give Bray a shot.

Back
Top Bottom