Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Grailman911

oregon is not better than boise! i hate the fact they not in a big conference.

Prove it.
How can you prove it either way if neither have played each other? It will be all speculation and opinions from each side.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Grailman911

oregon is not better than boise! i hate the fact they not in a big conference.

Prove it.
How can you prove it either way if neither have played each other? It will be all speculation and opinions from each side.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by zs05wc

I dont see where the sparties should be ahead of us, even if it is one spot.
The best opponent on Michigan's schedule so far was Notre Dame. State just beat Wisconsin. They deserve the higher ranking off of that alone.

http://5am6oody72.u.yuku.com/
Why are you posting in this thread? Didn't you give up on Tech after Week 2 and say that you weren't going to post anymore?

Richt is definitely done in Athens after this year. Colorado of all teams?

Yea I did say that. I was pissed and I overreacted in the heat of the moment, so I'm posting again sue me.
I don't care if you go to Tech you just solidified yourself as fairweather fan like the broads that go to games but have no idea at what's going on.

How does overreacting to a bad loss make me a fairweather fan?
grin.gif
@@+$. People handle losses differently; I reacted poorly because Tech football is a HUGE part of my life and I was so disappointed. I was still in the CFB threads I just wasn't talking about my team like I used to cus our season went down the drain and nobody besides me and two other people on here give a F about VT unless we are nationally prominent. It doesn't make much sense for me to post updates or make a game thread when we aren't relevant to anybody else besides Tech fans at the moment.

I'm the most die hard Tech fan I know. I waste hours a day reading every article and team update and posting on the VT messageboards (not that I should be bragging about that
laugh.gif
) I know I said I'd never post about us again on here but I've been on our messagboards a ton so I can read and figure out what the deal is with the team and why we're underachieving.  I didn't think I'd be able to stomach it, but I've been to to every game this year and still supported the team 100%.

It's very frustrating to be a fan of VT but I was definitely proud of the effort our team gave this week coming back from that deficit.

How does it make me a fairweather fan to say I won't ever post about the team again and then come back and do it several days later? It just makes me somebody who overreacts. If anything it shows I'm not a fairweather fan since I'm wasting my time reading about the team even when it's not that good.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by zs05wc

I dont see where the sparties should be ahead of us, even if it is one spot.
The best opponent on Michigan's schedule so far was Notre Dame. State just beat Wisconsin. They deserve the higher ranking off of that alone.

http://5am6oody72.u.yuku.com/
Why are you posting in this thread? Didn't you give up on Tech after Week 2 and say that you weren't going to post anymore?

Richt is definitely done in Athens after this year. Colorado of all teams?

Yea I did say that. I was pissed and I overreacted in the heat of the moment, so I'm posting again sue me.
I don't care if you go to Tech you just solidified yourself as fairweather fan like the broads that go to games but have no idea at what's going on.

How does overreacting to a bad loss make me a fairweather fan?
grin.gif
@@+$. People handle losses differently; I reacted poorly because Tech football is a HUGE part of my life and I was so disappointed. I was still in the CFB threads I just wasn't talking about my team like I used to cus our season went down the drain and nobody besides me and two other people on here give a F about VT unless we are nationally prominent. It doesn't make much sense for me to post updates or make a game thread when we aren't relevant to anybody else besides Tech fans at the moment.

I'm the most die hard Tech fan I know. I waste hours a day reading every article and team update and posting on the VT messageboards (not that I should be bragging about that
laugh.gif
) I know I said I'd never post about us again on here but I've been on our messagboards a ton so I can read and figure out what the deal is with the team and why we're underachieving.  I didn't think I'd be able to stomach it, but I've been to to every game this year and still supported the team 100%.

It's very frustrating to be a fan of VT but I was definitely proud of the effort our team gave this week coming back from that deficit.

How does it make me a fairweather fan to say I won't ever post about the team again and then come back and do it several days later? It just makes me somebody who overreacts. If anything it shows I'm not a fairweather fan since I'm wasting my time reading about the team even when it's not that good.

How the hell are dudes complaining about MSU being ranked ahead of us?  They're a better team & have beaten better teams - plain & simple.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised AT ALL if we lose to them this week w/our swiss cheese defense.
30t6p3b.gif

Speaking of which, is the Gameday crew gonna be in Ann Arbor this weekend?
nerd.gif

And I expect Dee Hart to commit to UofM any day now...
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

How the hell are dudes complaining about MSU being ranked ahead of us?  They're a better team & have beaten better teams - plain & simple.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised AT ALL if we lose to them this week w/our swiss cheese defense.
30t6p3b.gif

Speaking of which, is the Gameday crew gonna be in Ann Arbor this weekend?
nerd.gif

And I expect Dee Hart to commit to UofM any day now...
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Gameday at the Alabama @ South Carolina game...which i think is stupid they should be at the MSU/Michigan game

Gameday at the Alabama @ South Carolina game...which i think is stupid they should be at the MSU/Michigan game

Back
Top Bottom