Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

30t6p3b.gif
Aaron Williams and Gideon ran into each other defending a slant, Williams is out and not moving

Good to see him up and walking off
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Aaron Williams and Gideon ran into each other defending a slant, Williams is out and not moving

Good to see him up and walking off
pimp.gif

Now I see why my mom never went to any of my games.

I couldnt imagine seeing your child lay motionless on the ground

thank god hes alright

eek.gif
what a PUNT

and Curtis Drops it
30t6p3b.gif

Now I see why my mom never went to any of my games.

I couldnt imagine seeing your child lay motionless on the ground

thank god hes alright

eek.gif
what a PUNT

and Curtis Drops it
30t6p3b.gif

Cal absolutely sucks. Went to the game today and they barely had 100 yards offense when I left with 5 minutes left in the game. Quizz with the touchdown throw and a couple rushing touchdowns, Beavers defense looked alot better today but that could also be due to Cal just being a really bad team. Still a nice blowout win that the Beavers needed to get some momentum going
pimp.gif

Cal absolutely sucks. Went to the game today and they barely had 100 yards offense when I left with 5 minutes left in the game. Quizz with the touchdown throw and a couple rushing touchdowns, Beavers defense looked alot better today but that could also be due to Cal just being a really bad team. Still a nice blowout win that the Beavers needed to get some momentum going
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Congrats to Baylor. Griffin got tested and he looked shaky early on but he adjusted. The kid is growing up

For Texas, Greg Davis needs to go for sure...that goal line playcalling was atrocious

pimp.gif
Congrats to Baylor. Griffin got tested and he looked shaky early on but he adjusted. The kid is growing up

For Texas, Greg Davis needs to go for sure...that goal line playcalling was atrocious

Back
Top Bottom