Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Muschamp just said UF is switching to Pro-Style. Uh oh

indifferent.gif
if this means Brantley is staying then I hate Muschamp already

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Oregon's unis are cool I guess... I dig the volt. They'd have been better with black or grey pants. Personally I think, schools first ever Nat'l title game? Wear your school colors. Just make em look dope.

Yep.

So Florida just put on tight shirts underneath their jerseys?

Brantley will somehow get benched

bridgewater recommitted to miami and chickillo said his commitment to miami is strong.. al golden did a great job. New coach more money to offer up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrDills

bridgewater recommitted to miami and chickillo said his commitment to miami is strong.. al golden did a great job. New coach more money to offer up
pimp.gif

I thought the Bridgewater Twitter was a hoax.  I could be wrong though.

Nako XL wrote:
Oregon's unis are cool I guess... I dig the volt. They'd have been better with black or grey pants. Personally I think, schools first ever Nat'l title game? Wear your school colors. Just make em look dope.

They're the away team.  Have to wear the road whites.  Only so much you can do with road whites.

Watched a couple temple games earlier on espn3. Ran the ball the vast majority of the time because his QB was terrible. Pro-style. Lots of fullback and multiple TE sets.

But he won't be bringing the same OC from Temple and the personnel will be a lot different so there won't be much carryover from Temple's O to Miami's besides being pro-style.

OC probably won't be hired until after the bowl game. Then you'll know more about the O. Plus Golden is a defensive coach. He doesn't run the offense.

Originally Posted by codex57

Nako XL wrote:

They're the away team.  Have to wear the road whites.  Only so much you can do with road whites.

yellow or green helmet, yellow or green pants. boom.

yellow helmet, green logo, white jersey (with green or yellow numbering), whatever color pants they want, whatever color sneakers they want.  boom.

the point is the schools colors are green and yellow.  there is no green and yellow anywhere on that uni.  volt is not yellow or green, though theyll try to argue "it's both!"

i mean i dont care, im one of the bigger fans of the ducks' jersey schtick.  i love tuning in to see what they're wearing every week (pause before gunna tries to roast me.)  i just think it's your first time at the party.  represent your school colors.  then again maybe going totally outside the norm and wearing outlandish neon is the best representation of what oregon sports stands for, in which case this is ideal i guess
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

indifferent.gif

Brantley won't be back. He needs a change of scenery. It'll be best for everyone involved.

Love the switch to the pro-style offense.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

indifferent.gif

Brantley won't be back. He needs a change of scenery. It'll be best for everyone involved.

So you want Trey or Jordan running your pro-style offense? If Muschamp is going with that he knows that Brantley is the best option and Brantley knows it too. Why would he leave when he's finally getting a chance to play in the offense that he envisioned.

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by KingJames23

indifferent.gif

So you want Trey or Jordan running your pro-style offense? If Muschamp is going with that he knows that Brantley is the best option and Brantley knows it too. Why would he leave when he's finally getting a chance to play in the offense that he envisioned.

He'll adapt to his personnel. But the switch is a long-term decision. This is about the big picture and the future of the program.

Brantley would leave because he needs the change of scenery. Dude is shook. Getting booed every home game, he was about to cry vs FSU. If he's our starting QB next year he is gonna get booed, that's guaranteed. With so much negativity around him, and no confidence, there is zero chance for him to succeed. The sad thing is that it wasn't all his fault.

Out of alll the coaches to get?... they go get somebody from Temple???
Tommy Tuberville was available, I wouldve went after Mike Leach, Jim Harbaugh, chris Peterson, gary Patterson...
throw 6mil per year at those guys.. but the U is just cheap.. they dont wanna spend money..

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

Tommy Tuberville was available, I wouldve went after Mike Leach, Jim Harbaugh, chris Peterson, gary Patterson...
throw 6mil per year at those guys.. but the U is just cheap.. they dont wanna spend money..

name one coach in college football period that's earning $6 million per year.

None of the guys you just named would get more than 4 (if that) tops, anywhere, let alone Miami breaking the bank for any of them.

None of the guys you just named would get more than 4 (if that) tops, anywhere, let alone Miami breaking the bank for any of them.
Somebody just felt like hitting the "Add Reply" button.

One downside of the internet is that it gives anyone a forum to voice their opinion.  Unfortunately.

laugh.gif
@ throwing 6 mil a year for a coach. 
laugh.gif
@ the candidates listed.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

One downside of the internet is that it gives anyone a forum to voice their opinion.  Unfortunately.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the candidates listed.

nick-saban-suit.jpg

Originally Posted by Statis22

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the candidates listed.

nick-saban-suit.jpg
As much as I hate Saban he's probably the only guy in the country worth throwing 6 million at, Meyer would probably come next but he doesn't enjoy coaching anymore.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by Statis22

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the candidates listed.

nick-saban-suit.jpg
As much as I hate Saban he's probably the only guy in the country worth throwing 6 million at, Meyer would probably come next but he doesn't enjoy coaching anymore.
LesMiles.jpg

If I'm an A.D. and I wanna win, or go lose in the most humorous way possible.

I'd fork over 6 mil a year so Les Miles can be bat %%@! insane on my sidelines.

Back
Top Bottom