Goodbye Evo IX mr, Hello...

Fellow X owner, congrats!
smile.gif

laugh.gif
i love all the 'experts' telling the man what he should've done. perhaps he wanted more comfort and a dual-clutch transmission? nothing isbetter than the nt sheep who start quote pyramids.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
i love all the 'experts' telling the man what he should've done. perhaps he wanted more comfort and a dual-clutch transmission? nothing is better than the nt sheep who start quote pyramids.

+ "You should've gotten the V8 instead of the V6! What a WASTE OF MONEY"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

It's still a mitsubeeshy, though.

Say what you will, I have a Type R Integra with a couple tricks and Evo's still scare me. Nice pickup and pay no attention to these clowns.

laugh.gif
i love all the 'experts' telling the man what he should've done. perhaps he wanted more comfort and a dual-clutch transmission? nothing is better than the nt sheep who start quote pyramids.
what about the evo viii/ix owners that know he traded in the superior vehicle?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

really though, if he wanted "more comfort" he wouldn't still be driving a lancer evo... X or not they just don't get it done in thatdepartment.

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

really though, if he wanted "more comfort" he wouldn't still be driving a lancer evo... X or not they just don't get it done in that department.

i almost got myself an ISF the other day but i did not because im just going to DD the car.

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

really though, if he wanted "more comfort" he wouldn't still be driving a lancer evo... X or not they just don't get it done in that department.
laugh.gif
i sense bias in your post. but yeah, car definitely isn't meant for comfort and luxury. still, i find it good enough for me to dailydrive.
It's still a mitsubeeshy, though.
shut up.

Back
Top Bottom