Goodbye, Toys R Us? * UPDATE: Toys R Us is preparing to liquidate its U.S. operations, sources say*

bizToys_t640.jpg

this aint how the future supposed to be

toys are supposed to be cooler now not abandoned altogether for youtube and apps

my kids gonna play with regular toys/action figures/cars/etc. along w the new stuff for as long as i can control it...i feel like it lowkey builds your creativity along w going outside

Never seen one of these

Meh, id say its more due to the fact kids dont play with toys like we did back in the day combined with they dont make toys like they used to.

Nah . Toys are still popping. Amazon did this.

I think someone in another thread mentioned that TRU isn't going away, just restructuring how they'll pay off their debt.

Nah . Toys are still popping. Amazon did this.

No they arent, the average kid is wanting something tech when the "i want" age. They dont make toys like they used to. Between cousins and nieces n nephews (ages 2-12, 6 kids total) ive seen it drop off over the years.

Sure if you want to say amazon helped the cause then ok, but they are not the sole reason/supplier. Other places sell toys too

I went to toys r us today to get my kid something (I had a gift card) while walking around I was thinking to myself "I wonder how long this place is going to stay in business for?" Then I came home and saw the news on Twitter.

I went to toys r us today to get my kid something (I had a gift card) while walking around I was thinking to myself "I wonder how long this place is going to stay in business for?" Then I came home and saw the news on Twitter.

Joint was probably empty too

also noticed they slowly taking away the video game consoles to try in the walmarts/targets/etc. :smh::sick:

Damn. I used to love this place.
I take the little one when she gets good grades. Can't believe everything is moving to Tech

I have a feeling that there's probably a bigger market for those super expensive action figures that people in their 30s and 40s buy than there is for conventional physical kids toys.

the internet got these kids growing up faster than they should be.

Bruh I literally just bought some **** from there earlier. Where am I supposed to do my Xmas shopping b :frown:? I always stayed loyal to geoff, stayed spending money there. On the bright side, everything should be cheap as hell right before peak season since it's ov, body is ready.

i have no nostalgic attachment to this place, so i say retail establishments file bankruptcy everyday, B...

Back
Top Bottom