Goodell & NFL Players Association under Federal Investigation...

Wow. This is crazy.

So if this were to be proven accurate what happens to Goddell? Does he get the boot (I hope so)?

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

so is goodell gonna be given the pacman treatment? this obviously warrants a minimum year suspension ... i mean its not like hes been convicted of anything yet so start lite ...
Word, Goodell QUICK to suspend someone BEFORE they are even convicted.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

so is goodell gonna be given the pacman treatment? this obviously warrants a minimum year suspension ... i mean its not like hes been convicted of anything yet
so start lite ...

Yup, it's time for Goodell to suspend himself indefinitely.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Damnnn

Maybe Goodell will be fired, don't like that guy

laugh.gif
if what this article says is true, you can forget about being fired.

I'm actually okay with Goodell's mentality when it comes to fines and dropping the hammer on people, but some of the things he dished out last seasonwere uncalled for...

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

so is goodell gonna be given the pacman treatment? this obviously warrants a minimum year suspension ... i mean its not like hes been convicted of anything yet
so start lite ...

Yup, it's time for Goodell to suspend himself indefinitely.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

suspend Goodell?

did anyone actually read the article?
Exactly, you Goodell haters are pathetic. He's not going anywhere
laugh.gif
In court documents filed in District of Columbia Superior Court on Thursday, Moran said she provided investigators evidence that former NFLPApresident Troy Vincent and other union members met with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell and Houston Texans owner Bob McNair, allegedly to provide theleague access to confidential union information.

goodell still met with them. According to his own rules that should be enough for suspension. Sounds like goodell knew,but didn't say anything aboutvincent and his illegal activities.

eek.gif
at this situation. Not that kickers get shown much love anyway (nh), butKris Brown definitely about to get that cold shoulder.

Originally Posted by DubA169

goodell still met with them. According to his own rules that should be enough for suspension. Sounds like goodell knew,but didn't say anything about vincent and his illegal activities.
yawning.jpg

Woooooooooow this could get hectic, Kris Brown better stick to extra points this year. Dude would get murdered on kickoff Team...cats wouldn't even form awedge, they'd just try to kill shot that cat!

what the hell, troy?
laugh.gif

can someone school me on the whole "2010 season being cancelled due to labor/union/cba talks" and whatnot? i've heard random mentions of it, andhow it's affecting how teams handle contract talks this year, like with wilfork for example. anyway, ive heard some rumblings, but don't truly knowmuch about it. someone shed some light please...

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

what the hell, troy?
laugh.gif

can someone school me on the whole "2010 season being cancelled due to labor/union/cba talks" and whatnot? i've heard random mentions of it, and how it's affecting how teams handle contract talks this year, like with wilfork for example. anyway, ive heard some rumblings, but don't truly know much about it. someone shed some light please...
smh.gif
It's holding us back from re-signing Leon.

The current Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) is supposed to run out the end of the 2010 season.

The owners & players association have to make an agreement to extend the CBA before the end of the 2010 season to keep the status quo....

But should they not come to an agreement, this season (2009) will be the last salary capped season, and next year (2010) will operate with no salary cap,according to the rules under the current CBA.

Back
Top Bottom