GoodWood NYC....

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by Ikaman

Frische Produkte wrote:

Ikaman wrote:

sooo i was thinking of copping a black GoodWood wooden beaded jesus piece chain.. looking for opinions. 1) fad or here to stay? and 2) what comes to mind when u see someone rocking one.. I personally ask myself "3) do you even go to church? lol" just me  
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1) [/color]
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2) "look at this cornball."[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]3) [/color]
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]  You mean the same place where priests fondle little boys and pay the victims' families large sums of money to get off their back?[/color]
           1.) fad or here to stay? do you understand english? this means do you think it is a temporary trend, or something that will stay around
            2.) cornball? for asking if u think a chain is corny when you see it??
            3.) fondle little boys? did I say catholic church u ******? and ur personal feelings about the church are neither here nor there soooo....

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1) You're really asking if a wooden piece of @#%! is a fad or here to stay?[/color]
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2) What the !#$* are you talking about? Read what you wrote and re-read my response..idiot.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]3) You didn't specify, +*%*!%![/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Grow some balls and make decisions for yourself.. Something so stupid that cost what, $40? and you need an opinion on whether it's cool or not? You want people to tell you what to wear?? How to wipe your +@$ too?!? Get off the computer, clown.[/color]

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Damn, that's a lot of hate. Thinking of getting one in dark brown. I personally like it and think it's pretty cool. It being an actual fad is what would turn me off. And yes, I am a catholic and do go to church. I'll probably have it blessed also just the like rosary hanging from my rear view.

Damn, that's a lot of hate. Thinking of getting one in dark brown. I personally like it and think it's pretty cool. It being an actual fad is what would turn me off. And yes, I am a catholic and do go to church. I'll probably have it blessed also just the like rosary hanging from my rear view.

sooo i was thinking of copping a black GoodWood wooden beaded jesus piece chain.. looking for opinions. 1) fad or here to stay? and 2) what comes to mind when u see someone rocking one.. I personally ask myself "3) do you even go to church? lol" just me  
1)
indifferent.gif

2) "look at this cornball."

3)
indifferent.gif
  You mean the same place where priests fondle little boys and pay the victims' families large sums of money to get off their back?
           1.) fad or here to stay? do you understand english? this means do you think it is a temporary trend, or something that will stay around
            3.) fondle little boys? did I say catholic church u ******? and ur personal feelings about the church are neither here nor there soooo....
1) You're really asking if a wooden piece of @#%! is a fad or here to stay?
indifferent.gif

2) What the !#$* are you talking about? Read what you wrote and re-read my response..idiot.
3) You didn't specify, +*%*!%!.

Grow some balls and make decisions for yourself.. Something so stupid that cost what, $40? and you need an opinion on whether it's cool or not? You want people to tell you what to wear?? How to wipe your +@$ too?!? Get off the computer, clown.

anyway homie, clearly ur opinion is that u dont like the chain lol but....all that wooden piece of +@%$, growing balls, stupid $40 chain, and fondling little boys talk lets me know that your angry for no reason, probly got touched by some priest as a child and now want nothing to do with anything church related lol but this has nothing to do with my ability to make independent decisions you lame, i was simply asking what people thought about this new fashion trend I wasnt requesting ur permission to purchase or wear it ++@% boy

1)
indifferent.gif

2) "look at this cornball."

3)
indifferent.gif
  You mean the same place where priests fondle little boys and pay the victims' families large sums of money to get off their back?
1) You're really asking if a wooden piece of @#%! is a fad or here to stay?
indifferent.gif

2) What the !#$* are you talking about? Read what you wrote and re-read my response..idiot.
3) You didn't specify, +*%*!%!.

Grow some balls and make decisions for yourself.. Something so stupid that cost what, $40? and you need an opinion on whether it's cool or not? You want people to tell you what to wear?? How to wipe your +@$ too?!? Get off the computer, clown.

anyway homie, clearly ur opinion is that u dont like the chain lol but....all that wooden piece of +@%$, growing balls, stupid $40 chain, and fondling little boys talk lets me know that your angry for no reason, probly got touched by some priest as a child and now want nothing to do with anything church related lol but this has nothing to do with my ability to make independent decisions you lame, i was simply asking what people thought about this new fashion trend I wasnt requesting ur permission to purchase or wear it ++@% boy

I think it's a fad but at least it's inexpensive (compared to actual jewelry). If you like it, cop it.

Personally, I wouldn't rock one though.

I think it's a fad but at least it's inexpensive (compared to actual jewelry). If you like it, cop it.

Personally, I wouldn't rock one though.

idk about you guys, but I'm sort of feeling the beads, (rosary?). I might cop one and just take the pendent off and just rock the beads.

idk about you guys, but I'm sort of feeling the beads, (rosary?). I might cop one and just take the pendent off and just rock the beads.

Originally Posted by Liquor Poker

Form your own opinion.
if i wanted my OWN opinion, I wouldnt have asked nt for thiers
You're missing the point of my post, my child.

I'm trying to help you become less of a sheep. If you like it, then buy it. What I like or don't like shouldn't influence your decision.

You'll know what I'm talking about when you're older.

Form your own opinion.

I'm trying to help you become less of a sheep. If you like it, then buy it. What I like or don't like shouldn't influence your decision.

Originally Posted by hassan16

SMH

But I would recommend to cop a real one....

Originally Posted by hassan16

SMH

But I would recommend to cop a real one....

Form your own opinion.

Listen you "wise old man", I already have an opinion on the piece, now I want NT's. its really quite simple. If ur about to but a whip and u ask ur people what their opinion of the car is does that make u a sheep? no.  so if im bout to cop a chain but want peoples opinion of it.... nevermind, you'll know what im talking when you're older.

Form your own opinion.

Listen you "wise old man", I already have an opinion on the piece, now I want NT's. its really quite simple. If ur about to but a whip and u ask ur people what their opinion of the car is does that make u a sheep? no.  so if im bout to cop a chain but want peoples opinion of it.... nevermind, you'll know what im talking when you're older.

I think they're cool for people who aren't into jewelry. I would cop the black and brown one but not for $60
ohwell.gif

I think they're cool for people who aren't into jewelry. I would cop the black and brown one but not for $60
ohwell.gif

Form your own opinion.

Form your own opinion.

Form your own opinion.

Form your own opinion.

Back
Top Bottom