eek.gif
dead $!*?????
30t6p3b.gif
damn man
frown.gif

It says "Faster than 99% of US"
sick.gif

I'm mad these isp are jerking us for $100 month for like 6 to 10 mb/s

born and raised in KCK, i'm excited for the folks that still live there hopefully it'll lead to more tech jobs in area, which is what the area needs desperately.

born and raised in KCK, i'm excited for the folks that still live there hopefully it'll lead to more tech jobs in area, which is what the area needs desperately.

damn
eek.gif
... might take over 50 years to get even half that bandwidth here... at a reasonable price.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

but, then again... they're talking about capping usage here when speeds are like 512kbps on average.
indifferent.gif

damn
eek.gif
... might take over 50 years to get even half that bandwidth here... at a reasonable price.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

but, then again... they're talking about capping usage here when speeds are like 512kbps on average.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Insane.

I know Comcast is ramping up their speeds big time right now...but not at that level
nerd.gif
screw comcast and their "powerboost" shenanigans.

we also have at&t ready to cap data.

Everyone complaining about this google high speed internet must not live in a big city. Here in Chicago we can either take it in the butt from at&t or comcast. Both have terrible customer service, prices, and service. They get away with it since their is no competition.

I forgot to mention Clear as a provider... that's if slower/throttled speeds is your thing (if they catch you using large amounts of bandwidth).

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Insane.

I know Comcast is ramping up their speeds big time right now...but not at that level
nerd.gif
screw comcast and their "powerboost" shenanigans.

we also have at&t ready to cap data.

Everyone complaining about this google high speed internet must not live in a big city. Here in Chicago we can either take it in the butt from at&t or comcast. Both have terrible customer service, prices, and service. They get away with it since their is no competition.

I forgot to mention Clear as a provider... that's if slower/throttled speeds is your thing (if they catch you using large amounts of bandwidth).

Back
Top Bottom