Google in 2012

Originally Posted by kash55

Please stop reposting reddit stuff in NikeTalk.
Somethings that are more news related that start from Reddit is fine, but just reposting a img from reddit is ...LAME...
It's crazy how he made you click on this thread with his mind. Who cares, not all of us read reddit. He probably should've posted a source, however.

i know not everyone reads it. but i hate seeing stuff on FB, NT, etc that i already saw on reddit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr4thQuarter

This isn't going to pass, is it?
You never know.  Verizon & Google proposed 2 internets.  One for "wired" connections and the other for "wireless".  Case in point, Hulu and Spotify won't work over wireless networks unless you pay a premium for that service.  We have gone beyond the point where the internet is simply a need to where it is a necessity of education and commerce throughout the world.

Somethings that are more news related that start from Reddit is fine, but just reposting a img from reddit is ...LAME...
MY MAN!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I hate seeing my site posted on this forum
frown.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

MY MAN!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif

get a load of these two
roll.gif

welcome to the internet, where copypasta runs runpant. 

dealwithit.avi

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

Originally Posted by neukicks

MY MAN!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif

get a load of these two
roll.gif

welcome to the internet, where copypasta runs runpant. 

dealwithit.avigif

Fixed.  Welcome to the internet.

As long as that screen shot isn't real, I'm good.

I'll find a way to download stuff. Lol at governments thinking they can tame pretty much the only thing that connects people worldwide.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by xanadu one

so torrents are out? whats in?

purchasing?
Where they do that at?
No. SOPA will only censor the domain names of sites like Mediafire, Rapidshare, etc. They will still be very reachable through their IP addresses. Circumvention sites are also very popular in places across the globe, and are present in High School computer labs everywhere.

http://peacefire.org/

Don't mind the tacky site - Peacefire works fairly well. Granted, speeds feel like you're using TOR (same concept,) but it works. Also, if you have any knowledge about proxies... you'll be able to circumvent the SOPA wall. It's absurd to think that these politicians really believe that they can stop piracy. I just feel bad for the smaller sites that this bill will effectively kill off.

they very much can considering they created the thing but yes piracy will not be stopped...all everyone will do is smply find a work around...another "torrent" site

Son please shut the ***% up and concentrate on something that matters
laugh.gif

Apparently they can block specific domain names but no IP addresses, I might be wrong though.

Wait so this could end sites that stream live sports!? $#$* that +!*#, this can't pass.

It looks like they are just removing the search results from google searches and not doing anything to the actual sites. If this is the case then I really don't care.

I can still just type in piratebay in the browser and get what I need. No need to search anything on google. Also could just bookmark a few sites to stream sports and be good to go.

Edit: Or am I missing something? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wilroc

It looks like they are just removing the search results from google searches and not doing anything to the actual sites. If this is the case then I really don't care.

I can still just type in piratebay in the browser and get what I need. No need to search anything on google. Also could just bookmark a few sites to stream sports and be good to go.

Edit: Or am I missing something? 
laugh.gif

Read the wiki page real fast. Seems like they would also beef up the punishment for the people that get caught.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

LETS START A NEW SEARCH ENGINE

But do we have enough internets to make a new one?
How big is our internets? Can we put all of ours together to make one big internets? Then we can put our shiny new engine in it 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom