Google Music Beta

I use it, and i love it. All my music I can access on any computer.

You can not give out invites if someone like me has already been accepted to beta program. Google themselves are giving it out, just hope you get yours

music.google.com to sign-up

Just watched a video about it...seems legit.
pimp.gif

iTunes Matching FTW!

For real, I'm just salty bc I can't try it out while I'm overseas for school.

And you idiots stop asking for invites, there aren't any to give out. You just request and hope you get picked

iTunes Matching FTW!

For real, I'm just salty bc I can't try it out while I'm overseas for school.

And you idiots stop asking for invites, there aren't any to give out. You just request and hope you get picked

I haven't been this excited for a Google product since Gmail. I have only uploaded 3k of my 9k songs tho.. takes a long time.

FYI, I started the first ever Gmail thread on NT like 7 years ago
smile.gif

I requested mine the day it was announced and just got the invite this morning, so don't give up hope.

I requested mine the day it was announced and just got the invite this morning, so don't give up hope.

I haven't been this excited for a Google product since Gmail. I have only uploaded 3k of my 9k songs tho.. takes a long time.

smile.gif

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2386491,00.asp

You guys should check this out, compares all 3 of the Cloud services (Amazon, Google, Apple).
From comparisons it seems that the Google one is the best.
Also does the Google Cloud service have no compatibility with any Apple products? Because I don't want to use the Apple Cloud service haha.

Btw Google offers 20,000 songs, which is (according to my iTunes) about 100-150 GB.
It depends on size of songs.

Can one of you guys give me a quick rundown of this?
This is supposed to be revolutionary, but I saw a video last year when the Amazon Cloud service released and none of it seemed important to me.
I know you can listen to your library almost anywhere, but I don't have a smartphone of any sort, and my only music comes through my iPod/Laptop.
So is this even worth it for me?

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2386491,00.asp

You guys should check this out, compares all 3 of the Cloud services (Amazon, Google, Apple).
From comparisons it seems that the Google one is the best.
Also does the Google Cloud service have no compatibility with any Apple products? Because I don't want to use the Apple Cloud service haha.

Btw Google offers 20,000 songs, which is (according to my iTunes) about 100-150 GB.
It depends on size of songs.

Can one of you guys give me a quick rundown of this?
This is supposed to be revolutionary, but I saw a video last year when the Amazon Cloud service released and none of it seemed important to me.
I know you can listen to your library almost anywhere, but I don't have a smartphone of any sort, and my only music comes through my iPod/Laptop.
So is this even worth it for me?

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

smile.gif

How long has your 3k taken?
I have over 10k songs haha

smile.gif

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

smile.gif

From a slate article on

"Uploading music can take weeks. (That's no lie—I began uploading my music to Google's new service early in May, and all the songs in my 30GB library only made it up to Google's servers last week.)"

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

smile.gif

From a slate article on

"Uploading music can take weeks. (That's no lie—I began uploading my music to Google's new service early in May, and all the songs in my 30GB library only made it up to Google's servers last week.)"

Back
Top Bottom