~~~~~~~~~~~~~~GOOSEBUMPS Books Appreciation Post~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

R.L Stine was a genius. I had every one when i was a kid. I used to beg my mom every week to take me to Tower Books to cop tha newest one. Remember it wouldleave u hanging after it was over.
pimp.gif
... Definately appreciated!!

How you gonna not name a book though? Headless Ghost FTW I think that was the name of it. Had me pampering in my pajamas.

Did anybody else do this...back in elementary school this was like a manhood thing. If you had more books stacked on your desk you were the %+%!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I loved these books. I remember when i was young going out the day they released and picking up my copy.
pimp.gif

How i got my shrunken head....
The haunted mask...
Night of the living dummy....
The werewolf of fever swamp...
Say cheese and die...
It came from beneath the sink...
Monster blood...
The horror at camp jellyjam...
The scarecrow walks at midnight...
Welcome to deadhouse....
Return of the mummy...
One day at horrorland....
Ghost beach...
The girl who cried monster...
Welcome to camp nightmare...
You cant scare me...
Curse of the mummys tomb...
Phantom of the auditorium...

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I loved those books, the show was dope too. I rememeber being in 4th grade and this spoiled kid had all of em and would hoard em from the rest of the class. Ialways wanted to smack him but eventually he would crack and let me read one, By time it got to me it smelled like grape juice

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Did anybody else do this...back in elementary school this was like a manhood thing. If you had more books stacked on your desk you were the %+%!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I thought I was the only one that felt like that. I know I did, I'd stay bringing my books to school. Just stuntin on dude, lol.

But on the real I never found any of the stories that scary though.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

I loved these books. I remember when i was young going out the day they released and picking up my copy.
pimp.gif

How i got my shrunken head....
The haunted mask...
Night of the living dummy....
The werewolf of fever swamp...
Say cheese and die...
It came from beneath the sink...
Monster blood...
The horror at camp jellyjam...
The scarecrow walks at midnight...
Welcome to deadhouse....
Return of the mummy...
One day at horrorland....
Ghost beach...
The girl who cried monster...
Welcome to camp nightmare...
You cant scare me...
Curse of the mummys tomb...
Phantom of the auditorium...

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

son went in
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

for all the Goosebumps books i owned (upwards of 30) i dont think i actually finished reading more than 2 of em
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what was the joint with the prey mantis on the cover? i remember in Germany we got the Scholastic Books catalog...everyone would circle all the joints theywanted...then your parents would only let you get like two...

pimp.gif
at the theme music's beat....they kinda used this style of beat insome songs back then...
laugh.gif

Night of the living dummy for me! do kids still read and have an imagination now-a-dayz?!?
nerd.gif

You Can't Scare Me..
smokin.gif

I used to collect all of them...all the covers were hot. Beast From The East...
smokin.gif

And the books where you could choose at the bottom, Choose Your Own Adventure ..were
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom