GoT. A spoiler discussion thread

The white walker Jon killed in this episode had a fu manchu. :lol:

WW.jpg

ugly mofo :sick::lol:

If Sansa wants to take out Arya, she will have to use Lil Finger

Her soldiers won't just kill Arya for on Sansa's orders. They are pledged to defend House Stark, not just Sansa, so killing off a Stark better be for a good reason .

Plus there is the King of the North issue. And Arya and argue treason on Sansa's part against Rob.
Well I didn't say anything about Sansa killing Arya or having her killed. I said do harm, words used on the show.

I don't even think Sansa wants to kill Arya. Or that's she's reached the point where she's the type that thinks Arya has something that could damage my credibility and she's acting super creepy in a serial killer sort of way, I should kill her to get the letter and thatll solve my problems.

Nah, anybody thinking that way is dumb.

As for if she wanted to get her killed, Arya's return to Winterfell establishes nobody knows who the **** she is :lol:

Sansa's not smart enough but there are enough incentives the Lady of Winterfell can give to a Northern soldier/knight to get them to do it.

I swear this weak subplot gives Sansa haters a lot to crow about.

But I aint gonna waste my time any further thinking and talking about this given I know how this goes down and how poorly its been handled to date.

If the episodes of season 8 are really gonna be 2 hours, I bet HBO will push the to 2019 AND drop one once a month instead of a week.

They will call them movies and tell fans to suck it.
Once it was announced that's what they werr planning to do the entire season would leak, months early.

This the 2nd time NK has seen Jon but I wonder if he knows who he is?

Like is he just like who is this human that keeps popping up?

Doesn't he remember the last time I stunted on him? :lol:

Pretty sure he knows who he is.

Wouldn't surprise me if later on we find out they're related somehow.

I caved and watched that glorious 1080p leak last night :nthat:.
The NK with the COD snip cheat, about to get it cracking with that ice dragon :wow::smokin

I ****s with Arya, but have to admit she putting that "crazy" sibling fear in Sansa. Anyone that has a wild sibling/cousin knows what I'm talking about :rofl:

Speaking of the Arya and Sansa interaction this episode. Not sure if already discussed, but could Arya be hinting to Sansa they can kill LF and she can use his face to control the Vale army?

Glad my G Tormund, survived that close call. Brienne needs to stop playing, and give my man's the goods he out here risking it all.

Dany was ready to bless the snowman if she held on any longer :lol:

Where did Jorah get those Valyrian daggers from while fight the wights.

Question from a non book reader. But did the WW/NK encounter dragons before during the last long night? Homie was too calm and didn't hesitate.

Great episode overall, wish we could of seen what's up with the unsullied and Euron though, they were both last seen at Casterly Rock like 3 episodes ago.

A better way that last act could've concluded is after they woke up still surrounded when the sights realize they can attack Cold Hands Benjen comes through like a madman and cuts a path through all those eights on his horse. Just for this scene is a force to be reckoned with and with fellowship of the wight going that way they now have a way up the hill and out.

Same gory war type scenes happen as we saw just that they're following Benjen as he leads them out.

The NK aint having this and throws one ice spear that doesnt kill Benjen but wounds him. He then goes over there and kills Benjen himself as Beric and the Hound fail to have much effect on the ice death god. Now they're really getting swarmed. Jon sees, is in dismay, gives us a Skywalker NOOOOO, have that same scene where the camera pans around him staring at all the death and his dead uncle (where yall thought he would go super sayian) and just goes mad going after the NK as he slashes through wights.

The beyond the wall Expendables scream for him to come back but he's gone. Then Dany and the dragons show up. Then the NK ice spears Viseyron. Same **** happens. Maybe you even still have Jon fall in to the water but Jorah or Gendry (yeah I know he wasn't there), or Beric go in and fish him out right quick. Jon sees the NK and is still mad but the Hound knocks him out before he runs off and then they fly off on Drogon.

I think that's more cohesive and satisfying.

Also instead of big *** ship chains out of nowhere, I think just give the NK more ice powers. Like form some solid ice under Viseyron and rise him from the bottom of that frozen lake. All they need to show is its dead body being lifted up under solid ice. Then resurrected.

I figured people would eventually start to discuss more spoilers after this episode ears on Sunday.

A better way that last act could've concluded is after they woke up still surrounded when the sights realize they can attack Cold Hands Benjen comes through like a madman and cuts a path through all those eights on his horse. Just for this scene is a force to be reckoned with and with fellowship of the wight going that way they now have a way up the hill and out.

Same gory war type scenes happen as we saw just that they're following Benjen as he leads them out.

The NK aint having this and throws one ice spear that doesnt kill Benjen but wounds him. He then goes over there and kills Benjen himself as Beric and the Hound fail to have much effect on the ice death god. Now they're really getting swarmed. Jon sees, is in dismay, gives us a Skywalker NOOOOO, have that same scene where the camera pans around him staring at all the death and his dead uncle (where yall thought he would go super sayian) and just goes mad going after the NK as he slashes through wights.

The beyond the wall Expendables scream for him to come back but he's gone. Then Dany and the dragons show up. Then the NK ice spears Viseyron. Same **** happens. Maybe you even still have Jon fall in to the water but Jorah or Gendry (yeah I know he wasn't there), or Beric go in and fish him out right quick. Jon sees the NK and is still mad but the Hound knocks him out before he runs off and then they fly off on Drogon.

I think that's more cohesive and satisfying.

Also instead of big *** ship chains out of nowhere, I think just give the NK more ice powers. Like form some solid ice under Viseyron and rise him from the bottom of that frozen lake. All they need to show is its dead body being lifted up under solid ice. Then resurrected.

Nice piece of fan fiction there :lol:

Nice piece of fan fiction there :lol:
It is better though :lol:

All I did was take what actually happened, reworked some sequence of events, take away like 2 scenes, and added in better more compelling action.

Benjen tearing through wights like an unstoppable force to save Jon and crew before Dany and the dragons came through to wreck **** would've had everybody hyped :lol: Gifs for days

Just imagine

Spartacus%20301_GIF%201.gif

Last edited:
Holy ****, Meera becomes the Night King after Bran told her to kick rocks. Time is irrelevant in the show now so it'll somehow make sense!

While I don't regret watching the leak at all.... i hope the finale leaks as well :lol:

don't know if this has been covered but...

how are they getting that wight passed the wall?

isn't there like an enchantment keeping them out, think benjen mentioned it last season

don't know if this has been covered but...

how are they getting that wight passed the wall?

isn't there like an enchantment keeping them out, think benjen mentioned it last season

Great point but it might not apply to wights since the S1 wight made it past the Wall to attack Old Bear. Or maybe a dragon can fly a wight over.

Holy ****, Meera becomes the Night King after Bran told her to kick rocks. Time is irrelevant in the show now so it'll somehow make sense!

Bran is the NK and Jon will have to kill his own cousin to save Westeros.

I thought it got flown over.

But I saw them walking out of the Eastwatch gate with the wall in the background so in hope they aint ignored that clear rule they set.

I mean everybody already assumes NK trapped them just to get a dragon just son the finale can be it ice burning down the wall.

Back
Top Bottom