GoT. A spoiler discussion thread

Same here I thought it was fake because they killed all 3 dragons. You telling me you ending the series without at least one of them producing an egg? After they came back from 300 years ago? And the fact that Dany died and they hanged her body to get feces thrown at it? I don't think they would disrespect her like that.

Didn't use spoiler tags because is a spoiler thread.

But her distain for Tyrion wouldn't make sense. Unless she just hates him prior to Joffery & Tywins death because he's a dwarf

I believe that's only a book thing. From what ppl have said it's never mentioned she'll die by her younger brother in the show

I rewatched the Maggie scene in the show and she doesn't doesn't mention that but she does mention Cersei being cast aside by a younger more prettier queen. That ain't happen in that either

^so in the scripts they have someone catching the fade in ep2 but Jon apparently talks to that person in ep3???

Throwing feces at a dead body is too much for me. If they do that, I probably wouldn't watch again.

I'm confused

I thought only the 4 dudes on horses were the ones to change over people

I guess there's a lot of them?

cause when they killed the one dude with the small group, that small group died

I'm confused

I thought only the 4 dudes on horses were the ones to change over people

I guess there's a lot of them?

cause when they killed the one dude with the small group, that small group died

there was 12 or 13 at one point

Throwing feces at a dead body is too much for me. If they do that, I probably wouldn't watch again.
So wait cutting off a wolf's head and putting it on its master's body you can stomach but something as tame as throwing **** at a corpse makes you give up on the show? :lol:

but how could they turn a dead body into the nk?
How could they turn a living body in to zombie ice Dracula?

Magic.

Last edited:
It's not like she's really dead and it's real **** :lol: it honestly would fit in with everything else they've done. I however don't think those were real

So wait cutting off a wolf's head and putting it on its master's body you can stomach but something as tame as throwing **** at a corpse makes you give up on the show? :lol:

How could they turn a living body in to zombie ice Dracula?

Magic.

That's different bruh. That was funny :lol:

:rofl: :smh:

This season, while shallow in some areas, is still good. Better than 5 and 6 for me. Reading that season 8 script was brutal. That'll upset people for days.
I think it was a mix of pretty bad and falling in line with what we got with this current season.

People hating it would be a silver lining cuz of who dies and how. I'd get to gloat :lol: :pimp:

One thing that was a struggle was reading all the names first so you know who is in the room during what even if they don't talk :lol:

I bet that's why whoever penned that started killing off ppl.

No way the leaked season 8 scripts are real.

But this reminds me of Christmas when your parents joke with you the night before that all you're getting are socks. And you tell yourself it's a joke and you anticipate playing the new Madden all day.

Then you open your presents the next day and find out that you only got socks.

I would rank GoT lower than Lost at that point.

Back
Top Bottom