GoT. A spoiler discussion thread

The ending especially reminds me of Lost.

Just the transition from dealing with the NK with who they deal with until the end has me like wow this is bad like disappointing bad.

It reads like something a 6-year-old would write. "And then Urine turns into an invisible dragon and uses his phaser guns to melt away all the bad guys who don't like him. And then people throw their poo-poo on that dragon lady that is annoying. Her boobs are gross."

The season 7 scripts actually included dialogue didn't they? These just seemed like a synopsis with a few extra lines thrown in for effect.

Some dialogue but they weren't scripts as opposed to someone who read the scripts wrote a detailed summary and then embellished some things cuz they're also a book reader.

The Dragon and the Wolf is the title for the season 7 finale. A bit of a curveball. >D

We finally get to see
Rhaegar
this Sunday.

Hopefully sooner than Sunday. :evil:::::

Last edited:
If that's the ending game of thrones takes the title from LOST as worst ending to a great show

With honorable mention : dexter

When you break it down, there's too many faults with the leaked season 8 "scripts"

Someone spoil the tldr of season 8 "scripts"
i didn't read it all but something along the lines of:

urine becomes king, kills Cersei, kills Dany, then booby traps the dragon pit with wildfire, killing himself, Jon, the last of the dragons, etc.

gendry marries salsa and they rule somewhere.

bran dies but his body is taken north of the wall and he's made into the new night king

none of it makes sense.

urine becomes king, kills Cersei, kills Dany, then booby traps the dragon pit with wildfire, killing himself, Jon, the last of the dragons, etc.

bran dies but his body is taken north of the wall and he's made into the new night king

none of it makes sense.

Arya actually kills Ceresi with poison disguised as Qyburn

Dany is dying after labor and Varys stabs her to relieve the pain :lol:

It's all BS imo

Dexter finale is the ultimate ****ty finale. I had grown out of the show by the time that it concluded. When I found out about that lumberjack ****, I thought it was a joke. The writer's were probably in a room just thinking "what's the best way to say FU to the fans? That's it! Lumberjack!"

Dexter finnale is the ultimate ****ty finale. I had grown out of the show by the time that it concluded. When I found out about that lumberjack ****, I thought it was a joke. The writer's were probably in a room just thinking "what's the best way to say FU to the fans? That's it! Lumberjack!"
I think lost takes the cake for the laziest finale then..

Y'all gon be hot when those scripts turn out to be half true

Some of it might be true but too much of it just doesn't make sense

How is one lone wight gonna turn Bran into the Night King if the OG Night King is killed. And if the OG NK dies all Wights die. Don't make any sense. Not to mention, why would Arya go back to Braavos when the faceless god ok'd the hit on her? :smh:

I think lost takes the cake for the laziest finale then..
Nah. Nothing is worse than Dexter getting caught in a Miami hurricane, uses that tonfake his death, lets his son be raised by another serial killer then goes off to be a lumberjack.

Lost was a let down on answers and was weak with that flash to basically purgatory but they didn't dumb down their ending immensely.

Some of it might be true but too much of it just doesn't make sense

How is one lone wight gonna turn Bran into the Night King if the OG Night King is killed. And if the OG NK dies all Wights die. Don't make any sense. Not to mention, why would Arya go back to Braavos when the faceless god ok'd the hit on her? :smh:

Magic man. Magic.

That's the reason other people have been using. Especially when NK threw that hail Mary and that alone killed a dragon

Only thing you can't make sense out of that episode was the chains. Dragon that got hit was spitting that hot fire at the time. Of course he going after him

Currently reading these.

They seem like bad fan fiction. While they seem legitimate i'm gonna take them with a very, very big grain of salt. I've seen full blown Star Wars leaks that had like 4-5 pages of detail outlines that turned out to be all fake.

Plus if any of this does pan out, i'll probably forget by 2019 or maybe have met the lord of light by then.

I'm hesitant to throw these out as fan written since they seem to be almost on par with the original leak of S7. Given that filming isn't scheduled for another month and a half, i'll figure the writers may change up a lot of things.

I'm calling Ducktales on this whole leak LOL

I just read the episode 2 script. Nah b, that's too wild. LOL I don't buy any of it

none of it makes sense.

The first scene has them at East Watch and for some reason Ed... the Lord Commander is there?... and then castle black is burning in the back ground.... the first scene made no sense so this can't be real.

Back
Top Bottom