Got arrested for drunk in public. Need some advice.

So i got taken in last night for being intoxicated in the state of california. My first offense. I was mad drunk and said something i should not have said to the cops. Arrested on the spot. Whats the worse that can happen? I don't want to have any convictions on my records.

So i got taken in last night for being intoxicated in the state of california. My first offense. I was mad drunk and said something i should not have said to the cops. Arrested on the spot. Whats the worse that can happen? I don't want to have any convictions on my records.

i was walking to get kicked up by a friend. I was alone. I just dont want a misdemeanor or any jail time...

i was walking to get kicked up by a friend. I was alone. I just dont want a misdemeanor or any jail time...

You will be fine. The misdemeanor will be off ur record in no time, and won't show up at all after 6 months.

You will be fine. The misdemeanor will be off ur record in no time, and won't show up at all after 6 months.

Same thing almost happened to me in Singapore, thank god for being a "diplomat"
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

you just got taken to the tank and out in 8 hours right? not !@!* will happen man.

i wish my !@!* was as easy as yours

you just got taken to the tank and out in 8 hours right? not !@!* will happen man.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom