Got my "NEW" Whip!!

Nice car bro 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

nice whip your poon rate about to skyrocket
pimp.gif

how old are you? look about 15-17

honestly this have never been the case in my experience

i know losers who have gotten new M3's and still dont get any. if you are a loser and have a cool car you will probably stay a loser but have a cool car.

i'm not saying OP is a loser though

pimp.gif

i know losers who have gotten new M3's and still dont get any. if you are a loser and have a cool car you will probably stay a loser but have a cool car.

Originally Posted by kidposite

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 word. at least in my area/social cirlces girls aren't golddiggers until much later in life. they want an attractive guy not someone with rich parents.  

anyway op nice color choice you thinking about getting some rims though? not a fan of the stock wheels on the gt-r, i'd at least powdercoat them black.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 word. at least in my area/social cirlces girls aren't golddiggers until much later in life. they want an attractive guy not someone with rich parents.  

anyway op nice color choice you thinking about getting some rims though? not a fan of the stock wheels on the gt-r, i'd at least powdercoat them black.

Haha, no that is not me in the car. My friends sitting for pictures. I actually tower over them, I'm 6'1" 180lbs.

My dad runs a construction company both in the states and in china.

Haha, no that is not me in the car. My friends sitting for pictures. I actually tower over them, I'm 6'1" 180lbs.

My dad runs a construction company both in the states and in china.

pimp.gif

Very true. when my boy got his new whip it still didn't help him get girls. Shoot I remember our boys and I planning on just getting him a !%+*%+ for his 21st but the day I saw him HAND a stripper a dollar I decided to just save my money.
It's poomphobia bro

Back
Top Bottom