Got raped by the Repo Man today.... Feels Batman

a rough patch? you live at home and have a 3 yr old son

car payments should be the last thing on your agenda
OP...whats your phone bill looking like? Gut that.

That smartphone? Lose that.

Your shoes? Gut those.

Random stuff you dont need? Gut that.

You're sitting on at least half that in assets. You HAVE to be. 

And what the hell are you doing driving a 10 year old car that you can't afford?

The real question is...if you get the car back, will you fall back into this hole? 

Last edited:
Damn OP sorry to hear that. Hopefully things get better

1200 in 10 days is real doable. Start unloading kicks and extra things you have that aren't necessary

Good luck and word of the wise. When your behind on payments and you feel your not going to catch up sell it or keep it in the garage

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:   :rofl:  :rofl:   :rofl:

Real adults don't fall behind on payments they can keep.  Nor do they live outside their means

Not true
welp guess my pops isn't a real adult (who raised me btw) Granted he got evicted about 3 times and car repoed twice. He's just not the smartest guy when it comes to handling money. I learned from his mishaps and have 6 figures saved up for hopefully I never have to go through that on my own.

i think you guys missed the part where the tires were necessary... not like dude was buying new 20"s to floss...

stay up, man. i feel your pain. my car is a money pit.

you were at the tire shop, too? dude followed you? :lol: messed up.

i think you guys missed the part where the tires were necessary... not like dude was buying new 20"s to floss...

this. Duke clearly had a brain fart or something, but they only send the repo after you once you've received a few warning letters.

its a crappy situation but it seems like he wasnt super smart or careful with his money. im just going by the information given.

So the repo man came to repossess your car, and then he raped you as well? SMH at repo men nowadays

I know better not to make light of your situation as karma might get back to me. Best of luck. If all else fails.....

J4N1

I got my 05 civic repoed back in 08. I got it brand new when it came out too. I was mad depressed, that car was nice. Life comes at you strong sometimes bro, just gotta fight through the pain. At least you didn't pay for the tires :lol:

Damn OP, not in here to tell you how to live your life and such, obviously the tires were necessary. It's dangerous driving with worn out tires.

Anyways op. Best of luck and take this as a lesson.

Sucks but i hope u can take something positive from this experience and learn some sorta lesson so similar things dont happen in the future

If you don't get your car back, I'd seriously suggest you look into something more economical in the future. If you're falling behind on payments, you obviously can't be helping your case driving a gas guzzler.

Like someone said earlier, you should've hid that car somewhere until you paid it off. They were sitting and waiting for you.

My car got repo'd today. 1 of the most embarrassing feelings ever. I was at the tire shop about to get new rear tires on My mustang (2003 Cobra Terminator edition) When a tow truck pulled up behind me and relieved me of my car. I was so hurt.... As some of you may know from my previous thread, Im facing some real hard times right now. It sucks that I got my only vehicle taken away..... Idk what the hell im going to do. Hopefully I get a blessing soon. Life SUCKS right now.

On the bright side I didn't waste a couple hundred dollars on tires. Dude at the shop asked the tow truck guy "Damn you couldn't wait until he paid for the tires first" Made me feel even more like crap.

Has anybody else been repo'd before? What happened?

You see stuff like this on TV but it doesn't hit you until it happens to you.smh

How did he know you were at the tire shop and how much behind did you owe on your payments? probably had a gps unit in the car. Mines had one and i ripped it out and threw in the smoky mountains..lol

The tireshop should had told him to get off his private property and you could had paid for the tires then drove away and hid the car..

anyway why are u buying tires and your behind on payments?

Last edited:
wow alot of ***holes in here, not everyone is given a car by their parents, i know people with degrees that had to move back home,its really messed up that alot of the people with jobs nowadays dont deserve em and spend their time at work on FB or niketalk 
mean.gif
 i was helping my parents out, my steppops got laid off got a dui and it happened within a month its sad how one thing can lead to another but he just got a really good job..i wish anybody going thru this type of situation the best of luck and you cawk smokers that have never been thru any real **** its gonna suck when mommy and daddy cant pay ur rent, even tho i know alot of you are basement trolls.

Back
Top Bottom