Got Scammed on eBay - "L"

dmoney82

Banned
Long story short, I'm an idiot. Dude offered 800 for my South Beaches and I jumped. I got this email then I shipped shoes. Sent him tracking number and never received funds. I called paypal and they said it was fraud. Son got some free kicks and ain't %@$ I can do about it.

2jczw2s.png

How long ago did you send them? I fell for the same scam and was able to have the post office halt the shipment.

damn i didnt know people still fell for these scams.....crazy...log into your paypal and check the amount before you send.

Man I jumped at that 800 and went for it like a dummy. Ima call FedEx and reverse shipment 

its ur own fault. You failed man. Why do that to yourself. You scammed yourself. Blame your self. This is funny to me. The email even looks fake. What paypal transaction says you recieved " NEW FUNDS" ? Are you seriously that foolish? This is funny. You messed up.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Son just copy pasted a PayPal e-mail and sent it to your inbox? I'm guessing the sender wasn't service@paypal.com?

wade-damn-o.gif

frown.gif
Nope, It wasn't until later I looked and saw it wasnt from Paypal. I saw "
[h2]You've Received New Funds in the Amount of $800.00 USD" in the subject box and figured it went thru
[/h2]

damn.gif

Well, won't the address you shipped it to be his house? Post his address, see if there's anyone around that can help?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

this is the oldest scam in the book.

if you just recently shipped them, call UPS/USPS whoever, and tell them to stop delivery. they should be able to.

This dude is using a school email address to fraud people? I'd go in that direction if I were you

OP 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hate to laugh at your expense but seriously this is dumb as hell...I can't even fault the scammer because of how easy you made it for him

you just shipped based off a fake email?  didn't even check Paypal to see the funds there?

DGBbadsanta.gif

Back
Top Bottom