Got SCAMMED online, what to do???

Will try to keep this as FRAT as possible:

- Paid $1,044 (Western Union) to a 'business' in the Philippines for custom basketball jerseys

- Was supposed to have them within 21 business days

- Ordered on February 9

- They were supposedly shipped last Thursday thru DHL

- After numerous requests for a tracking number, they have ceased e-mail communication

Website is http://kabayanballer.weebly.com/

Found the business thru Facebook and went back and forth with them for about 2 weeks before placing order. They answered all questions/concerns in a timely manner and even called me when I requested them to do so.

I now got 9 angry teammates who are each out $100, not sure what to do to resolve this.

Any ideas NT???

Do you have an address? Rally up the teammates and get some plan tickets, pleighboy

$100 a piece for jerseys made in the philippines? paying that in the first place was a rip off

^

Is it scam season or what? Scam hustles are at all time high.
indifferent.gif

Really disgusts me. Nothing I hate more than a thief and coward. That's exactly what a scammer is.

Find out dudes address, phone number, government name, if you got goons and filipines. Let em know whats up.
mad.gif

I try to warn dudes on niketalk. Don't use paypal. DO FACE TO FACE MEET UPS. Cash only. Cash in person, safe public place.

Don't trust people on the internet.

every other day. there is a new scam thread.
mean.gif

I know people in Phillipines. I know a lot of Flips. But they are respectable people. No goons. If I knew some goons in Manila. Outta love, I would send them to get your money back. Cuz NT is Fam.

Last edited:
^
Is it scam season or what? Scam hustles are at all time high. :stoneface:

Really disgusts me. Nothing I hate more than a thief and coward. That's exactly what a scammer is.

Find out dudes address, phone number, government name, if you got goons and filipines. Let em know whats up. >:

I try to warn dudes on niketalk. Don't use paypal. DO FACE TO FACE MEET UPS. Cash only. Cash in person, safe public place.

every other day. there is a new scam thread. :smh:

I know people in Phillipines. I know a lot of Flips. But they are respectable people. No goons. If I knew some goons in Manila. Outta love, I would send them to get your money back. Cuz NT is Fam.
View media item 325065

You know you can get custom Nike, Adidas, etc for cheaper in the US right?

Western Union is for those Springer daytime folks

Last edited:
^

Find out dudes address, phone number, government name, if you got goons and filipines. Let em know whats up. >:

29 Posts. Joined Yesterday at 2:52 pm

^

:lol: if he did have goons, it'll cost more for him to pay em, cuz ppl ain't doing something for a guys friend

^

Cum correct papi. That's THE MaybachMargiela. :smokin

Can't do much since its overseas. Maybe keep complaining on their facebook page and you might get a response.

Back
Top Bottom