Gotham Knight video game (new trailer) 8/22/20 p.66

Played the game for about 30 mins and my first impression is that it's flawless. I love the way the game starts! Batmobile is awesome and I like the tank mode so far, not seeing the gripes yet but obviously I'm 30 mins in. I can tell this will finally be the game that trumps Arkham Asylum...

Turned it off and eating a huge bowl of cinnamon toast crunch now. The munchies got me :wow:

Arkham City been trumped Asylum...

And yea game is flames. Really have to get used to the Batmobile.

Dont forget to log in to WBPlay, it give you a free anime batman skin. Actually I am not sure if it is linked, I just got it as I was logging in so...

Last edited:
Only if you could resell Digital console games, only reason I get digital is because of game sharing. Cuts costs of gaming.

Only got an hour of play last night and so far so good.

I like the batmobile but I see where the complaints are coming from, it feels kind of wonky (and I'd imagine it'll be worse if you're no good at car racing/chasing game) and I could it being annoying being pigeonholed to using it to solve puzzles. Like that first somewhat puzzle where you have to use the winch and you jump that ledge, I got up there first try but I fell off and must have taken another 4-5 tries to get back up there again.

I like how the batmobile elicits more terror in Gotham than batman himself. The reactions are hillarious

Last edited:
Also to those wondering about the DLCs:

"Throughout the 6 months of additional Batman: Arkham Knight content, Premium and Season Pass owners will also receive the in-game content that is offered through various retail pre-order incentives," Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment community admin Yorick said on the game's official forums. "This includes the Harley Quinn and Red Hood Story Packs, and the Prototype Batmobile. For those who did not receive the content with their game, these items will become available when their respective exclusivity windows expire in August/September."

In short, Premium Edition and Season Pass owners will receive all retail exclusive DLC after their respective early access periods expire.

I downloaded The Harley Quinn and Red Hood pack last night but have yet to touch it. The only other story I'm interested in is batgirl's

Man...this game is gorgeous. Just from a visual standpoint i am really impressed.

Got home last night and popped the game in to install. Ran over to King Taco to get something to eat and came back and started playing. I'm just blown away by how it looks and feels. And this is coming from someone thats played through all 3 of of the previous games so I knew what to expect. I'm sitting there playing with a :wow: face and my wife is telling me I look like a little kid. I am in no rush to beat this game. I'm gonna be playing this all summer taking my sweet time.

I remember someone talking about HD remakes for the other games. After playing this a bit I really hope they do that. Especially if they can get it somewhere close to this.

Man...this game is gorgeous. Just from a visual standpoint i am really impressed.

Got home last night and popped the game in to install. Ran over to King Taco to get something to eat and came back and started playing. I'm just blown away by how it looks and feels. And this is coming from someone thats played through all 3 of of the previous games so I knew what to expect. I'm sitting there playing with a :wow: face and my wife is telling me I look like a little kid. I am in no rush to beat this game. I'm gonna be playing this all summer taking my sweet time.

I remember feeling this way about Arkham City :smokin

I was in awe of how the game looked and felt.

Currently taking a break on batman and playing smash bros. When I get back on in playing the Red Hood DLC :smokin

This game has to win game of the year

Got it.. Can't wait until I get home..
nthat.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

can't wait bartscott.gif

Good luck with the game. I personally will have to wait till later on (my bills going to shoes)... Over under for someone to post the ending on utub?

It's guaranteed the ending will be posted on YT, I won't even be surprised if it's already there or later today.

Plus it's been said that the real and best true ending of the game can't be accomplished until everything in the game is done, as in 100%, which I doubt most will get.

I've played all Arkham games and none of them have I even gone close to 100% iirc :rofl: I just give up on some of those Riddler puzzles.

So chances are most of us will probably watch that ending on YT. :lol:

Good luck with the game. I personally will have to wait till later on (my bills going to shoes)... Over under for someone to post the ending on utub?

It's guaranteed the ending will be posted on YT, I won't even be surprised if it's already there or later today.

Plus it's been said that the real and best true ending of the game can't be accomplished until everything in the game is done, as in 100%, which I doubt most will get.

I've played all Arkham games and none of them have I even gone close to 100% iirc :rofl: I just give up on some of those Riddler puzzles.

So chances are most of us will probably watch that ending on YT. :lol:

Ending to the main game has been up since yesterday lol

To my XBOX peeps, new 52 skins are on Xbox live for free! I just downloaded them.... which leeds me to my question lol, can you change skins in game? If so how?

Back
Top Bottom