Gotham Knight video game (new trailer) 8/22/20 p.66

I suck at driving in this game, that chase in the tunnels I died probably 15 times.

Game is fun other than that, really polished. Story wise is cool but arkham knight is annoying, sounding like a kid cartoon with his corny lines. Other than the mystery of good identity, there wasn't anything memorable to me about him

Yah changing the toggle on the menu for the tank is 10000000X better. It really should have been default.

As for the tank battles, I think most of them just kept going and going and going, like masses and masses of drones keeps coming at times and you just don't know when it is going to end and that made it a bit tiring especially since at times you just don't know where the homing missiles are coming from. They really should cut the numbers of drones/tanks in half especially for those neutralizing the land mines/bombs, too many of those to just be bombarded with what seemed like endless number of tanks. I mean those were actually fun the first couple of times.

Also, I think it would have been great if there was an alternative to doing the tank missions. Like if you could find another way to get through the story by simply being Batman, that would have been great.

game got me hyped and I had to share.

picked this up for nostalgia reasons and thought it was just dope.

actually pretty hard to find. everyone has Harley. The Arkham Knight isn't out yet and Red Hood is a GameStop exclusive which is long gone but I just wanted Bats.

they also had a replica batarang which I might go back for later on if it haunts me. it was pretty dope especially for collecting purposes.

View media item 1608735
also bought one for my boy who grew up with me through our Batman phase when we were kids. He's gonna go nuts when he sees it lol.

game got me hyped and I had to share.

picked this up for nostalgia reasons and thought it was just dope.

actually pretty hard to find. everyone has Harley. The Arkham Knight isn't out yet and Red Hood is a GameStop exclusive which is long gone but I just wanted Bats.

they also had a replica batarang which I might go back for later on if it haunts me. it was pretty dope especially for collecting purposes.

View media item 1608735
also bought one for my boy who grew up with me through our Batman phase when we were kids. He's gonna go nuts when he sees it lol.

You should've copped him this.
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-batman-prime-1-studio-9024461/

View media item 1608749

Yo getting that last bomb/mine wtf really? Its like a million tanks after me lol. I love the tank battles but this is ridiculous.

Just max out the tank and you'll become overpowered.

The upgrade where you don't lose weapons energy after a hit and Drone Hack/Missle Barrage Level 4 will win you every battle

Just max out the tank and you'll become overpowered.

The upgrade where you don't lose weapons energy after a hit and Drone Hack/Missle Barrage Level 4 will win you every battle

Wtf i must of misread that skill lol props that my problem. I get hit lose energy then fail lol repped.

That does help a lot along with the double dodge-boost (forgot what it's called).

It is fun to line-up the enemies line of fire then dodge and have them destroy their own drones. That parts somewhat satisfying.

Just finished the main story today. Game was amazing and easily the best In the trilogy. Even the parts that I thought were annoying at times (cobra tank battles, some of the Riddler races) weren't enough to deter me from playing. It really makes me want to replay the other two again so I can't wait for the remaster of those.

Now to 100% it and start new game +

Ive been every batman since asylum on hard. Takes me longer to finish but its so rewarding . Plus playing the new game + on normal becomes a breeze.

Several upcoming skins have been hacked into the PC files

pXBoPs3nfaeLEComiquO3T1q1F_D7gGXDq7eEkboiGOQIROV2FXIqHgoY3qn5rMrYVi9dv1aYTCl3SY=w2560-h2560-rw

Classic 1940s circus acrobat Robin with the speedo, bare legs and elf boots :lol: diggin it

1970s batman, Nolan movies Batman, **** Grayson's batsuit from the pre-New 52 Batman and Robin series by Grant Morrison

qdmpXUnQOz2ErqgkpHwOz3oPkFkRw7dRnk-X0tLJGWzK-1Y69uyWpHPKzRrsAwKG-2ydNbUuK5F-DFw=w2560-h2560-rw

view

Nv114ARyFrTG6BkO8Y7pkoda5dEoNA4bqJZkIuC4JFCjcyOskgC7_EKEiTK25iBJ0YPMv56_FMeCUNU=w2560-h2560-rw

These skins are NOT already included on disk; just the thumbnails and showcase description

Last edited:
kind of off topic but i figured id ask you guys...

AK pretty much got me back into gaming and im thinking about picking up The Witcher 3 when im done with AK (working on the side quests)

anyone here play the witcher 3, how do you like it?

kind of off topic but i figured id ask you guys...

AK pretty much got me back into gaming and im thinking about picking up The Witcher 3 when im done with AK (working on the side quests)

anyone here play the witcher 3, how do you like it?

You play on PS4? If so, Bloodborne!! Game is amazing.

I don't have this game but I got this email from E3 so I'm just sharing this with whoever.

Thank you for attending the 2015 PlayStation E3 Experience. We hope you enjoyed the show! As part of your digital gift basket, you get a Batman: Arkham Knight "Earth 2 Dark Night" costume.
eDzkeR7mjypP3erP-yB4ZG6e_ZbUQNlPba_fI7Scft-dKZ1K06d6IGXFO67RhM14x0DcRe-Vsth2dH1iRJB9MlOmXsVxZdx8T8BCs1g-tQVOkHw_fXHK5W8QYdgTjkBzB3VO6-m29TpiOP_NgDDX9xVZ-oiPn5-MrMdccrwoBHGEb9g=s0-d-e1-ft

Below you will find the unique code needed to get your free costume:

44Q7-ECNP-4C7A

nah i know but i was trying to guage my answers by people who enjoyed the arkham knight and played the witcher and not so much people who delve mainly into action role playing games.

I got both. I enjoyed AK more than the Witcher even though the Witcher currently has WAYYYY more content. I'm about 96 percent done with AK and I'm not motivated to find 200 riddler trophies. The lack of proper challenge maps and playable characters outside of the story severely hurts AK's replay value.

So if you're just looking for something really meaty where you don't quickly run out of **** to do, get the Witcher. I think Arkham Knight is the more polished game tho.

Back
Top Bottom