Gotham Knight video game (new trailer) 8/22/20 p.66

Do we have to keep posting in spoilers? The game has been out for a month now. Put spoilers in the thread title.

I think it's kinda silly that the people of Gotham wouldn't think that someone who has kept up this type of double life all this time wouldn't be able to fake his death and just accept that he's dead.

To be fair we don't really know what they have accepted and to most (if not all) that Batman hasn't appeared. I think it is implied that the ending is the first time that "Batman" appeared, the thugs themselves yelled that "Batman is dead, that look don't scare us no more" iirc.

In the end, I think it is the beginning where people believe Batman is a myth. You'll eventually have a divide between those who believe the rumors that Batman is still out there versus those who believe Bruce is dead and people are just seeing things and maybe remnants of the Scarecrow toxins especially if the Batman they showed last isn't just an imagery or symbol.

I have to scroll past everything I expect to be a spoiler while extracting all the juicy bits cause PC...

We gets no love bruh
mean.gif

Listen to what Batman told Catwoman after their last Riddler mission and go back and watch the 100% ending again

I just wonder who took up the cowl or will we get a Battle for the Cowl like DLC later...
I've seen people argue for Bruce, ****, and Azrael. They could all theoretically work, but without more information there's little way to actually say.

Finally got around to beating this

The game/ending was great

Can someone tell me how I go about switching skins?

Anyone have a guide or something on where I can find all the exposive devices

They have a key of it on the map but don't provide locations

I don't know if I want to do the Riddler missions. I can activate NS protocol now and tempted so I can just trade this in :lol: Doubt I'll play it anymore, especially since the story DLC's are short and not worth it

I think Bruce faking his death and saying something along the lines of "its to protect them" means he needed to continue fighting off criminals without people knowing his identity. Judging by how the criminals reacted to seeing him, he wanted the perception of Batman not being Bruce Wayne. Also, its pretty cool how he used the toxin later to put more fear into the criminals.

Just beat batman and sold it :wow: was 87% done with the game but I knew I couldn't see myself just flying around with only militia troops to fight. I loved the game though. Great job by rocksteady

Back
Top Bottom