GOTTA LOVE IT V.S DIG A HOLE

When it comes to beef Jay needs to stop tryin to outsmart his opponents cause dudes just want to hear "You ugly dog" "You wear sandals I mean I wear pink but you wear sandals tho"
laugh.gif

Ether was just like You gotta love it nothing but name calling. Jay be trying to spit metaphors and deep meanings to diss people rap fans dont like that stuff
laugh.gif

Word?

Cam's was funny but neither really did anything for me.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

When it comes to beef Jay needs to stop tryin to outsmart his opponents cause dudes just want to hear "You ugly dog" "You wear sandals I mean I wear pink but you wear sandals tho"
laugh.gif

Ether was just like You gotta love it nothing but name calling. Jay be trying to spit metaphors and deep meanings to diss people rap fans dont like that stuff
laugh.gif
Word?

Cam's was funny but neither really did anything for me.

thats what it seems like sometimes
tired.gif

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

"...I'm laughin' at your ugly ***, n0 h0m0!!!!..."

"...YOU UGLY!!!!..."

"... My man Un said you look like Fraggle Rock and all that... You lil' Alf @SS N'!!!!!..."

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

just song for song, cam won....overall Jay won easily in life

WE ARE TALKING BOUT SONGS HERE NOT LIFE THEY BOTH HAVE MILLIONS LIKE BEN SAID U CAN DO THE SAME WITH 100 MILLION IF U HAD 25 MILLION

You Gotta Love It 6:30

Cam'ron had some dope lines but it was pure comedy. Cam won this battle on record, Jay didn't really respond. Hard song, still play it at least once aweek or two weeks.

That "sandals" line is ******ed though, dude is on a tropical island dudes supposed to rock Tims now n %!$#?

Cams diss is OK the beat makes it tolerable. That Dig a Hole beat is garbage.

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

WE ARE TALKING BOUT SONGS HERE NOT LIFE THEY BOTH HAVE MILLIONS LIKE BEN SAID U CAN DO THE SAME WITH 100 MILLION IF U HAD 25 MILLION
U cant do the same with 500 mill tho and if
being married to Beyonce > being ugly to dudes
grin.gif

Originally Posted by asu334

grin.gif

Beyonce is a ROBOT plus Jay-z blocked cam from taking over the Roc Jigga was Sooo Bitter

grin.gif

Beyonce is a ROBOT plus Jay-z blocked cam from taking over the Roc Jigga was Sooo Bitter
indifferent.gif

grin.gif

That b_ dont move like no robot I've ever seen.
eek.gif
Plus, Cam was thebitter one out of that, Jay was a Boss about it. "I don't know if we gon do that just yet"
laugh.gif
Put an end to all that presidential talk right quick. While on vacation rockinhis sandals.
laugh.gif

Battle sucked overall. 'Dig a Hole' was extremely boring. Come to think about it, 'Kingdom Come' was one of the most disappointing albumsI've ever heard.

"who could @#!# with me ?? no mammal"
laugh.gif
killa went off on you gotta love....hov stated facts we already knew on dig a hole....but cam told stuffthe public didnt know about (Dame sold his old pathfinder chipped in for the GS
roll.gif
)

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

"...I'm laughin' at your ugly ***, n0 h0m0!!!!..."

"...YOU UGLY!!!!..."

"... My man Un said you look like Fraggle Rock and all that... You lil' Alf @SS N'!!!!!..."

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember how long the thread was when this first dropped, mad Jay fans was furious!!!!!...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

2 answer the question though you gotta love it

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Both were bland, but Jay-Z's diss was a sonic improvement over Cam's babbling.... The best thing about "You Gotta Love It" is the adlibs on the intro
ohwell.gif
. That's not how you go about throwing the first blow Cam. That luke warm !%% jab of a song
smh.gif
... and Jay responded with a range-finding straight that wasn't that much tougher. You Gotta Love It was weak. Dig a Hole was just "not-EPIC" but it was a decent song at least.
Exactly. Also:

Didn't Cam get shot up inside his Lambo?? Game, set, match.
"I seen the &%$#@ throw that diamond up when them shots was fired..."

TYPICAL JAY FAN "But your publishing should go to Mrs. Wallace " woooo "Atcha open toe sandals, and you look like Joe Camel (go smoke some cigarettes) " OOOOOWWWWWW "Down in Houston ask B I'ma mack forreal Heck you tell me, respect, better dwell me Beyonce fiance, check my 2nd LP (check my second album) I might bring it back, that's your girl, that's your world Had the thing, singing bout slinging crack (word) " - OD "Sucker for love, nuh-nuh sucker for love " AND THIS WAS ROUND ONE HE DROPPED LIKE 2-3 DISS SONGS AFTER THAT JAY-Z AINT NO MATCH FOR THE DIPSET KANYE KNOW THAT 50 CENT KNOW THAT
Word?
laugh.gif

I guess everybody's entitled to their own opinion, but IMO:

Dig A Hole > You Gotta Love It
Jay's freestyle over We Fly High > We Fly High

And that's about it for Hov's responses, because after so long it was like beating a dead horse. Jay defended himself then sat back and watched DipSetdie slowly.

*Disclaimer*
I am a fan of the OG Diplomats (Diplomatic Immunity, ComeHome With Me, On My Way to Church, From Me To U, etc.)and still listen to Juelz and some Jim Jones. Iam not trying to bash Cam because I like Cam too. Just stating my opinion.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom