Graffiti advice?

Yo I've been doing graffiti for like 2 years now and its looks like my style isn't improving. Anybody got some advice on how to improve Wildstyle, Pieces, and tags?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
teamautobot​

I'd say practice,and ask tagger friends for advice.

and SUP FRANKIE?
Team FreshPrinceTEAMFAMTEAM WARRIORS teamdecepticon TEAM VINTAGE HEAT

you got any pictures? I'd say just keep it simple untill you're confident in your letter structure. Then just take it slow, and grow comfortable with a style. I remember how frusturating graffiti was to me when I was real into it :lol:
laugh.gif

Team Wu-Tang
Team Vintage Heat​

TeamWolfShirts
"I've lived, loved, lost, and forgotten in this shirt."

I say just look at different styles and artwork in books, online, etc. Find something that you like and looks difficult and try to master that style.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

Quote:
you got any pictures? I'd say just keep it simple untill you're confident in your letter structure. Then just take it slow, and grow comfortable with a style. I remember how frusturating graffiti was to me when I was real into it
to paint cleaner but their style still sucks... This is what is wrong with graff today!!! 98% of graff out there these days is horrible for this fact!!! Look at guys like Seen, everything he's done has always been legible but funky as hell... you don;t need to make your stuff unreadable to be fresh!!!!

As the guy above me said... Start out slow. Get the hang of straight letters and getting the 3d right and so on. Then start bending those letters slightly and then more and more and you'll create your own style. It takes years but ti will eventually come if you stick with it. DRAW DRAW AND DRAW SOME MORE!!! Practice makes perfect!!!!

Loo
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

If you participate in graf out of genuine love, you will evolve into your own identity... You shouldn't worry about comparing your stuff to other people.

practice, learn tips from the OG's, you know if you stealing your supplies or whatever you can sugarcoat it all you want but yous a thief

ive been doing graffiti for ten years now... and my advice is... look around you.. look at your environment.. .the shape and slopes of hills, jaggedness of buildings.. your world is built with ideas on how to improve

yeah man in my years of experience you just gotta keep at it. start simple then just have fun with it.. its all about self expression at the end of the day isn't it?

^wow yah man. i have to admit i have forgotten its truly about self expression most.
maybe just because the way u said that it hit me...

:smokin

don't worry about paint yet. keep practicing first.
as far as paint tho either get some sekt cap adapters, a few ny fats and cans of rusto or buy montana 94 or hardcore or whatever and a few caps.

also the advice that was given to me when i started painting, which i totally believe in.

do silvers.

Id say make sure you know your roots and styles come from different regions. Im from the Bay Area and we had so many influences from all over the world. But it comes down to what flows the best and what suits you the best. It's not about being so wild you cant read it, but making harmony with the marriage of the letters..

Back
Top Bottom